Chapter 19

Bruno's POV

On the flight to Puerto Rico I wake up to sobs coming from Monique. I think she's having a bad dream or something. I'm not sure. I try to calm her down. I'm rubbing her head telling her it's okay. She seemed to relax when she felt me touch her. Then next thing I know I have my arm wrapped around her and she's fast asleep on my chest. I wasn't sleepy anymore. I just watched her sleep. Taking in every detail of her beautiful face because I was certain I'd never be this close to her face again. She was gorgeous! Nothing wrong with admiring her beauty I thought to myself. Then I hear her say " Hey Bruno are you awake?" She sounded nervous. "Yes. Are you okay?" I ask. She looks at me confused. "What do you mean?" She asks. "You were having a bad dream I think. So I was trying to calm you down then you laid on my chest and fell asleep again" I said. "My gosh I am so sorry Bruno. I don't even remember that happening." She said and I could tell she was embaressed. "Hey, relax. It's all good. We're friends right?" I ask. "Yeah, of course" she said. "I'm here for you. Besides, it's not like you kissed me or anything." I laughed but I couldn't believe I had just said that to her. "Ha, you wish" she said jokingly and we both laugh. Did I wish? I'm not sure. There's no denying her beauty though.

[End Of POV]