Chapter 33

Bruno and I ate the food we had gotten and I told him I was seriously considering moving back to Arizona. He somehow ended up convincing me to stay at his place just until the tour was over to think about what I really wanted to do. I'm not sure Jess is going to like that too much. I mean we get along pretty well but still. It just didn't feel right. I asked Bruno if he minded going with me to get my stuff that way Marcus wouldn't try to talk me into staying and hr agreed. When we got there Marcus ran to the door. "Baby you came back." He said dropping to his knees by my feet. "Marcus please get up. Don't embarrass yourself. I'm not alone." He gets up and looks behind me. "So it is true? You're fuckin him?!" He shouts. Bruno is about to say something but I stop him and I laugh. "Seriously Marcus? Do not even try that. You know damn well that I've always been nothing but loyal to your stupid ass!" I yell back at him. "I'm just here to get my stuff and don't even try nothing stupid with Bruno because I promise you that if you do you will regret it! Do not try me tonight Marcus!" He looks at me in disbelief. "Fine!" He says and he walks out the door and slams it. I tell Bruno to wait and I get my things. Luckily I hadn't unpacked yet and I never had much here in the first place.