Chapter 51

Whoa. That was amazing. Bruno really did know how to move his hips. He's laying on top of me and we're both breathing hard. I can feel his heart pounding on my chest. He lifts his head up and we look at each other then I say "Wow baby....just wow." He chuckles and before he can say anything else I push him off of me, pin him in the bed and climb in top of him. "And now it's my turn." I say. I can see the passion in his eyes. I kiss him and rub his body. I put him inside if me and slowly started riding him. "Oh....damn" he says. He tries to move his body to make me go faster but I tell him to stop. "I said it was my turn, I waited a long time for this too you know. You gotta be still and do as what I say." I tell him and smile. He smiles back and says "Yes ma'am." I can tell he was turned on by that. I slowly start to ride him again and he starts moaning. "Baby..... Fuck..." he says still moaning. I start to go faster and I tell him he's allowed to move with me. Our bodies are moving in sync. I'm riding him and he's thrusting into me. It feels so good. "Shit baby I'm about to explode." He says. "Me too" I say and we both climax together. "Damn" he says. "That was well worth the wait baby." I smile and he kisses me. Then he pulls me close and we fall asleep together.