Chapter 58

Bruno's POV

I didn't want to leave Monique but she made me go with the guys. We were all having a good time then I hear a voice that's all too familiar "Hey baby, good to see you. Congrats on your shows. Where's your little girlfriend? Shouldn't she be here celebrating with you?" It was Jessica. "My girlfriend is not feeling well tonight but I will celebrate with her later" I snap at her. Why was she here? "Relax baby. I'm not here to cause any trouble. We can still be friends can't we?" She says. "Sure" I say. When I look over at Eric I can tell he doesn't approve.... and neither do the rest of the guys. But they all say it's cool anyway. The night continues and it actually feels okay to hang with Jess. She's still good people I thought. Eric said it was time to go but I wanted to stay. He didn't like it but he left anyway. Jess and I had a few more drinks then I started feeling sick too. Maybe I had what Monique had. "I gotta go Jess" I say. I get up to leave but I can't. "Here grab on to me baby, what hotel are you staying at? I'll take you" she says. I guess I don't have much choice so I tell her. I don't even remember ever making it to the hotel but I wake up I'm in my room.... No it's not my room. I look over and see Jess sleeping. She's naked and so am I. Shit. Monique is never going to forgive me for this. I jump out of the bed and put my clothes on and find my phone. Fuck it's 5AM....  Wait.... I don't have any calls or messages from Monique. That's weird. When I look back at Jess she's awake. She's smiling at me. "Hey baby, you were amazing" she says. "Look Jess I don't know what happened or how or why but this was a mistake." I shout at her and I leave.