Chapter Two

Chapter Two | Number One

The UA dorm system sucks ass.

Whenever I've lived in a dorm room in the past, I've always had a roommate, meaning that I had to put on my facade almost 24/7, but with UA, you get your own room, meaning that I don't need my facade on 24/7. Now hearing this, you might be thinking 'oh Mayu, isn't that a good thing?'

No. No, it's not, because now when I actually have to put my facade on, I don't fucking want to!

Do you see the problem?

Anyway, that whole rant perfectly describes why I'm in such a shitty mood right now. Seriously though, yesterday everyone was ignoring me, now they're all actively avoiding me. Even Todoroki and Bakugo are keeping their distance.

I'm sitting at my desk with a face blanker than a newly bought canvas, waiting for Aizawa to start the lesson, when he finally shows up, sleeping bag and all.

Lucky bastard gets to do whatever the fuck he wants.

"Ok, um," he starts, stepping out of his sleeping bag and standing in front of the class. "Today, we'll be retaking your physical fitness exam to see how much you've improved since the start of the year. Go change into your sports uniforms and meet at the training ground." he scratches the back of his head before folding up his sleeping bag and heading to the training ground himself.

The entire class bursts into noise as they head to the change rooms, no doubt disturbing the other classes. Once we make to the changerooms, the boys and girls head their separate ways to get changed. I, on the other hand, head to the bathroom rather than the change room.

No one needs to see my body.

I change into the PE uniform I was given and head out to the field with the rest of the class.

"Ok, so we'll be starting with the softball throw. Um, we'll go by seating order so, Aoyama, you go first," he says passing the ball to the French Narcissist.

Surprise surprise, it doesn't go very far, maybe 15 meters or so.

After everyone goes, it's finally my turn, seeing as I'm at the back of the class.

I stand in the circle and Aizawa passes me the softball. Some people got infinity, which is obviously something I won't be able to get with my quirk, so I set myself a goal of 800m minimum, just to piss of Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Boom over there seeing as he got 775m.

I take a stance with the softball and get ready to throw, steading my breathing and preparing myself for the whiplash I'm about to get.

Speed builds up strength, so I activate my quirk and watch as everything around me freezes. I take a final breath and use my top speed to throw the ball. The ball flies from my arm and once I'm standing up straight again, I de-activate my quirk. I watch as things begin to move again, and a great wind pushes my classmates onto their ass'.

Aizawa, expecting the enormous wind, keeps his footing and is one of the only people left standing. I turn around and look at him, waiting for my score.

"1.2 kilometres," he says, holding up the measuring device to show me. I nod and walk to the back of the class, internally smirking the entire way to my seat.

Fuck you Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Boom.

"Thank you, Tamiko. Now then, onto the lane race." Aizawa says, walking over to the course and expecting us to follow.

Once the class makes it over, we begin to line up in order of our seats, the first row lines up first.

Aoyama, Ashido, Asui, Iida and Uraraka all lineup, ready to race. Aizawa blows the whistle and they all start running, Iida comes first, and that's all I care about.