Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen | Kiss or Dare

We leave the bottle in the middle of the circle, and once again, Mina stands up and spins first.

The bottle lands on Ochako-chan, the poor girl.

"Okay, Urara-san, kiss or dare?" she asks, leaning closer to Ochako-chan.

Ochako thinks it over for a while before choosing her answer.

"Dare," she says boldly.

"Okay, I see you, girl." Mina winks before thinking of a dare for Ochako.

"I dare you to drink a bottle of soy sauce," Mina says, handing Ochako-chan one of the many spare soy sauce bottles.

Uraraka looks at the bottle hesitantly before snapping off the cap and downing it in a matter of seconds. She pulls the bottle away from her lips and breathes heavily while most of us cheer, then, she gets up and spins the bottle.

It goes around the circle before landing on Kirishima.

"Kiss or dare, Kirishima-kun?" she asks.

"I'm gonna choose dare." he laughs nervously, probably thankful that Ochako-chan is choosing his fate. She is such a cinnamon roll.

"I dare you to re-enact your first confession," she says.

Kirishima looks a little confused but is quick to voice his thoughts. "As in, someone confessing to me, or me confessing to someone?"

"You confessing to someone." she clarifies, eager to watch his performance.

Kirishima stands up and begins to cry manly tears before looking away dramatically.

"I know you have a boyfriend, but as a man, I can't do anything with my feeling. I-I love you Crushsname." He looks back at the imaginary person before grabbing their hands? Maybe their boobs I can't tell. "I don't expect you to share my feelings, but I ask that this doesn't change our relationship." he sighs before sitting down, a light blush dusting his cheeks.

We all give him a slow clap before letting him spin the bottle, choosing his victim. As luck would have it, the bottle stops in between me and Yaomomo. Why am I always caught in the middle?

We both look at each other before I quickly raise my fingers and touch my nose. "Dibs not it with a nose touch for luck!" I yell, grinning when she sighs in defeat, surprisingly choosing kiss.

"Kiss?" Kirishima asks before looking around the circle, seemingly disinterested with the people he sees. Rude.

"Hey, you can make anything right?" he asks her, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, anything solid and inanimate," she says, leaning back to lay on the ground.

"Make a body pillow of your favourite hero and kiss that." He tells her. I mean, I guess that counts.

Rather than making the body pillow, she reaches into the pocket of her pyjama pants and pulls out her pussy card.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that, Kirishima-kun," she says before retreating from the circle to the other side of the common room and laying down to sleep.

"Party pooper~" Mina mumbles beside me, making me giggle.

Kirishima spins the bottle again and it lands on Katsuki.

This'll be good.

"Alright Bakubro, kiss or dare?" Kirishima asks him.

Katsuki chooses to dare almost instantly, and Kirishima has one ready for him.