Chapter Three

Chapter Three | Black Out

It's been a week and he's still there, the man in the black hoodie is still watching the class.

I don't think anyone else noticed, but I've been paranoid since Tuesday about it. I don't know anything about this guy so I can't just approach him, so I chose to bring it up with Aizawa instead.

Unlike last time we spoke, he decides to pull me out and bring me to his office, most likely noticing my paranoia.

He sits behind his cluttered desk and I sit on a chair in front of it, sweating profusely.

"What's on your mind?" he asks, getting straight to the point as usual.

"I-I don't know how to explain it." I begin, trying to describe how I'm feeling. "I-I think I have a... stalker? I don't know."

"He might be stalking someone else, but it's been going on for about 4 days now. Every time I'm in class, or in my dorm, or at the cafeteria and I look out the window, I see him. He's always wearing black, and even though I'm not certain he's stalking me, He's definitely after someone in our class." I explain, beginning to shake, worried that the man might hear me.

"Are you worried that it's him?" Aizawa asks me, leaning back in his seat and watching my reaction.

I visibly tensed at the mention of him, it never occurred to me that it could be him. "It shouldn't be him, no. I only justed moved here, I haven't even managed to last seven days here. He can't have found me so quickly!" I insist, the mere thought of him finding me so soon making me shake more.

"It's always a possibility, Mayu," Aizawa says, trying to calm me down but not really helping. "Look, I'll see what I can do, bring it up with the principal maybe, I don't know right now but I promise you that I'll get to the bottom of this."

"T-thank you, Aizawa..."

"Don't mention it kid, and don't worry. Just try to stay in crowded area's until this is sorted out. Now go have lunch."

I'm walking through the hallway with my usual blank facade, but on the inside, I see everything and everyone as an enemy. One boy bumped into my shoulder and I nearly punched him as a reflex, so I'm not really doing the best at the moment.

Even though Aizawa told me to stay with crowds, it's just making me more nervous, so I decide to hell with it and leave the campus grounds.

Bakugo's Point of View

"Oi Bakugo! What're you doing?" Kirishima asks me, clearly bored out of his mind.

School ended about 6 hours ago, it's roughly 9:00 pm now and I've decided to go for a jog.

"Shut it Spikey-Hair! I'll kill you!" I yell at him as I walk past him and out of the dorm building.

"Damn Deku..." I mumble as I begin my angry jog around the campus.

The cold air is nipping at my skin, calming me down ever so slightly and making me push my body harder to try and stay warm

"Should've worn a damn hoody instead of this fucking tank top," I mumble, still feeling the cold after I quickened my pace.

Once I get around halfway through the track, I stop when I notice a stumbling figure walking around the campus. Almost everyone is asleep right now so I immediately assume that the person is an intruder and get into a stance.