Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen | Regret

It's Saturday evening and all us girls are preparing the common room for the big sleepover we planned.

The entire class (Mineta-kun being the exception) is coming down, but Mina and I suspect that some people may fall asleep too quickly, which is why we have all sorts of tricks up our sleeves.

They're all gonna regret this.

One half of the common room is covered in mattresses, pillows and blankets for those who want to sleep, and the other half, the one with all the couches and coffee tables, has bowls of food spread across the tables.

One by one, people begin to flood down the stairs, all in their pyjamas, but I can't help the little flip my stomach does when I see Katsuki and Kirishima walk down the stairs together. Both shirtless.

He has no shame.

The sleepover is kicked off pretty quickly, and soon it's put into full gear.

We asked Jirou to organise a playlist to play in the background, and everyone is mingling in their pyjamas having a good time.

Once it hits 11:50 pm, an alarm from my phone goes off and Mina and I share a knowing look.

"Okay everyone, listen up!" Mina yells, dramatically flinging a bowl of popcorn off the coffee table to make space for us both to stand.

"You see, we didn't invite you all to hear just to talk, that would just be boring," I say, joining her on the table and slinging an arm over her shoulder.

"We've devised a plan that we like to call 'survival of the fittest', and no-one's gonna be able to chicken out," we say in unison, making a couple of people seem nervous while most seem excited.

"In ten minutes, the challenge begins," Mina explains.

"There are two ways to be eliminated." I begin. "The first is to fall asleep, and the second is to use your pussy-card," I say, pulling out a small deck of custom cards. "Each person gets one. You can use it to escape the challenges, but once it's used, you're basically left defenceless." I explain as I begin to pass out the pussy-cards.

"There are three challenges. The first being drink or spill, the second being seven minutes in hell, and the third being dare or kiss." Mina continues to explain.

Surprisingly, no one backs down, their competitive sides shining through and soon enough, the clock strikes 12:00 and the games begin.

Everyone grabs a pencil and paper and writes out a question for drink or spill while I grab the shot glasses and soy sauce.

Mina double checks that there are no double up questions and places them all in a beanie. She shuffles the questions inside the hat before picking one out and reading it aloud.

"Kiss, fuck, kill: Mayu, Bakugo and Mineta," she says, thinking over her options before answering. "Kill Mineta, kiss Bakugo and fuck Mayu," she says, placing the question back in the hat before passing it to Aoyama-kun, the next person in the class.

(Okay, I'm really lazy so if they're turn doesn't benefit the plot I won't be doing it. I might make a bonus chapter for the games once I finish the book, but for now, laziness it is! -Red)

After a few more people, the hat makes it way to Todoroki. He slowly pulls out his question and reads it to the class. "What is your sexuality," he says in a monotone voice. He thinks it over, similar to everyone else before leaning in and pouring a shot of soy sauce.

We all giggle as he takes the shot before placing the question in the glass and passing the beanie to the next person.

Once again, a few people go by before the hat is given to Katsuki. He reaches into the hat and pulls out a sheet of paper before reading it to himself and blushing like crazy. He doesn't even read the question aloud before putting the paper down and pouring himself a shot.

"What's the wrong Bakubro? Tell us what it says." Kirishima pushes, voicing the thought of the rest of the class.

"No way, shitty hair," Katsuki replies, taking his shot and passing the hat to Midoriya.

He nervously reached into the hat and pulls out his question, reading it over before reading it to the class.

"This one isn't too bad. If you were the opposite gender for a day, what would you do?" he reads before folding the paper. "I'd go to school, study and train, and go home to review my notes before showering, eating and going to bed," he says, passing the hat to Yaomomo.

"That's boring, Deku-kun!" Ochako pouts, clearly intrigued by the question.

"It's the truth though?" he says, confused by her lack of enthusiasm.

Finally, the hat reaches me, seeing as I'm the last person in the class seating plan.

I pull out the only piece of paper left. I see Mina giggle from the corner of my eye, a clear sign that it's her question.

I pull out the paper and read out what it says. "What is your cup/dick size?" I read out.

Are you kidding me?

"Are you serious, Mina?" I ask, looking at her with an accusing glare.

"Look, someone had to ask the question alright! it's not my fault that you picked it," she says. "We all know that you're a C anyway," she says, reaching for the hat.

"Wrong."

"What do you mean, wrong? You said so yourself, remember?" Tsu-chan ribbits out from across the circle.

"I went up a size. Say hello to a DD me!" I giggle as Mina tackles me in a hug, congratulating me on my 'achievement'.

"This is why we don't invite Mineta-kun to these typed of things." I hear Katsuki mutter to himself from a few people down the circle.

Weird, but true.

Please don't be a ghost-reader and be sure to like and comment~

-Red