•16•

The limo comes to a stop and the car doors click shut so I can't leave.

I can't deal with him right now. I can't deal with anyone. Everyone just leaves me in the end. That's what they'll do when they find out what I did. They'll label me as insane and dangerous and leave me to fend for myself.

" April look at me,"

I wearily look at Jake and he seems conflicted of what he has to say.

" I'm trying to help you'll know when the time is right just trust me..." he begins.

" Trust me my ass. Just tell me please I want the truth,"

" You would get hurt, this life that we're in it's dangerous and..." he reasons.

" I've been through shit Jake I went through some stuff and got mixed up with the wrong people. I don't care if it's dangerous because trust me I have done and committed worse," I snap.

" Not like us you haven't"

" That's where you're wrong. The stuff that you've been through...for me it's just child's play,"

The car door unlocks and I head out quickly and when I look back I see the limo driving away. Without looking I turn around and my head collides with a man and we both stumble to the floor.

" Oh my god I'm so sorry," I apologize.

I look up to see a man around his early 20's with piercing blue eyes and the most gorgeous face ever smiling at me.

" It's ok I wasn't watching where I was going,"

He holds out his hand and I gladly take it.

" April," I say introducing myself.

" Ace," he smiles.