25 - Negative

We had finished dinner and were all sitting around on the couch. Mostly Brian, Deaky and Fred were talking.
Roger got up. I looked at him. He avoiding my gaze and walked to the kitchen. I heard him open the cupboard and the sounds of glass bottles.
I went after him as he walked up the stairs to the balcony.

He sat down, his legs between the steel fence parts, and took a big gulp of whatever he was drinking.
I sat down next to him and put my hand on his leg "you alright?"
Roger looked at me and frowned "are you? Come on Helena you must be scared as well..."
I looked at him not understanding what he was talking about. Then I just reached for the bottle. Roger yanked it out of my reach "are you joking?"

I suddenly understood. I had never told him the pregnancy tests wasn't mine!
"Rog" I laughed "I'm not pregnant!".
He looked at me "did you take the test? Is it negative?"
"Noo" I put my hand on the side of his neck "Rog it wasn't even for me. Brian was getting it for Mary!"
He looked at me for a solid 15 seconds. Then he smiled widely "well in that case" he handed me the bottle. I smiled and took a sip, it was whiskey apparently.
He looked relieved and his beautiful blue eyes were shimmering in the pale moonlight.
I gave him a kiss. "I should've told you" Roger nodded. I put the bottle to my mouth and took multiple sips. He gently grabbed it out of my hand "that's my gi- I mean, uh that's a little much babe" I laughed. Roger drank some whiskey as well and then stared into the dark night. I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

After a minute or so I lifted my head and turned Rogers face to me, holding his chin. He locked eyes with me and immediately blurted out "you are so beautiful." His voice was relaxed but sincere and a little hoarse from the alcohol. He looked at my lips, mindlessly fluttered his eyelashes and looked around my face, neck and shoulders.

I smiled and kissed him again. My lips felt tingly from the wiskey.

I wanted to pull back but Roger put his hand in my hair and leaned in. I kissed him back and brought my hand from his neck to his chest.
He slid his hand over my back and unhooked my bra with one hand. I broke the kiss for a second, "smooth" I said. Roger smirked and pulled his legs out of the fence. We stood up and Roger pushed open the door, pulling me inside to his bedroom.