50 - Sorry

Freddie and I looked at each other in our ridiculous outfits and bursted out laughing.
I turned to the door and-

...

Roger.

My heart sunk seeing him stand there. My smile disappeared and I snatched the hat off my head.
To my surprise, Roger looked... sorry. He seemed sad and as if he felt guilty.

He looked at me with his eyes glossy, slightly reddish and tired. After a second he opened his mouth, looking as if he was going to apologize.
I dropped what I was holding, ran to him and pressed my lips onto his before he could say anything. I wrapped my arms around him. Roger hesitated at first but then melted into the kiss and grabbed my waist. Warmth and that familiar loving sensation started flowing through my body.
After at least ten seconds we slowly broke our kiss, our faces still close.

"I'm sorry"
I said and I noticed Roger had said the same thing right when I did.
He smiled and kissed me again, even more intense.
When I opened my eyes slightly, I saw Freddie pressed up against the wall, shimmying sideways past us, out of the room. He waved his hand and mouthed the words: "I'll leave you two alone".
I tried not to laugh into Rogers lips and closed my eyes again. It felt so right to be close to Roger again after all the stress and fighting. He moved his hands over my thighs and back as I gently tugged at his hair. I took a step further into my room, taking Roger with me so I could close the door with my leg. A good move, considering my mom was still right downstairs. Roger took the opportunity and grabbed my leg. I jumped up and Roger hooked my legs around his torso.

He walked us to the bed and gently laid me down.
After a couple minutes of more kissing and everything, I pulled the covers over us. Roger quickly slipped out his jeans and hoodie to get more comfortable and wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest and slid my hands under his shirt. He kissed the top of my head and pulled me a little closer.

Freddie had been right. Roger might get mad easily, he was still full of forgiveness.

I felt so safe in his embrace and it didn't take long before I was sound asleep.
What I didn't know was that Roger stayed up a little longer, just to enjoy the moment.