35 - Soon

I woke up. It was still dark out. I looked to my side where Roger was passed out and anxiety creeped up on me.
He needed to leave as soon as possible, I was getting paranoid, what if my mom came in?!
I didn't know why she would come in at- I looked at the clock- 4:55 in the morning, but I didn't wanna take any risks.

I quickly pulled a nightgown over my head and then turned to my boyfriend.
"Roooger" I whispered quietly in his ear, gently shaking him.
Roger moaned "hmnmmng..."
"Hey, drummerboy, I'm sorry but you need to leave before my parents see you".
"Hmmnnn..." Roger moped.
"C'mon baby" I pulled his arm. He sat upright "uhg hnnm", "yeah yeah" I hushed, "let's get you dressed".

I walked to his clothes which were all over the floor; jeans, socks, shoes, shirt...
Roger rubbed his eyes and walked over to me. "Rog! Oh my god!" I used his hands to cover him "put on your underwear!"
Rogers sleepy, puffy eyes looked around "I don't know where..." he mumbled in a hoarse morning voice.
I grabbed it from between the sheets and flung it at him.
"Oi thanks".
I went to lay in bed as he got dressed.
He had his shirt inside out and was holding his shoes in his hand when he walked over to me and kissed me on my forehead. "I'll see you again" he said. I nodded, Roger added "soon". I nodded again and smiled.
He kissed me again on my lips and shuffled to the window.
He jumped over recklessly and grabbed the rain pipe. He gave me a wink and then shimmied down.

"Bye" I whispered to myself.