55 - Dizzy

Footsteps... distant voices...
The sounds around me slowly started to penetrate my consciousness.
I felt myself being moved, but I couldn't tell in what way.

It was like swimming up a thick, dark haze. My heartbeat rang through my head.
I was disoriented to say the least.

"Is she waking up?"
Who's voice was that? Was that- Brian?

"Not yet"
That was Roger's voice. I recognized it immediately.

I tried to focus... I was being held, no, I was being carried.

With some trouble I managed to open my eyes slightly. The bright light stung and I squized them shut.
"Hey" a soft voice coed above me. Roger again, "I think she's finally waking up".

I carefully looked up and tried to take deep breaths.
My vision was blurry and I was still so dizzy.
After a second or two my sight cleared up... Rogers bright, beaming smile looked down at my face, he was the one carrying me.
"Wha-" I croacked but I couldn't really speak.
"Hey baby" Roger sounded amused. I blinked up at his heart eyes.
Roger spoke softly "t'was quite the shock, seeing you passed out next to a bottle of pills. Luckily they were just sleeping pills".

I tried to look around me.
Roger was carrying me along the street, I saw a vague outline of Freddie, carrying a suitcase.

"Where are we..." I mumbled, but I was still way too far gone to speak properly.

Roger chuckled "let's get some water in you".
He walked to a nearby bench and sat down with me on his lap, almost cradling me.
Someone walked over to us and handed Roger a water bottle while saying "is she better now?". It was John's voice