28 - Shattered

We were laying sideways on the couch, Roger started kissing me.
His hands pretty much immediately slid down and undid my pants, he was clearly still a little drunk from the whiskey. But as was I.

I put my hand on his wrist when he undid my zipper as well, "in here?" I asked, confused. Roger moved his head down and started kissing my neck "why not" he slid his right hand down my pants, " there's no one here".
A loud banging on the nearest window made us shoot upright. Freddie was standing at the window, a cigarette in his mouth, his hands on his hips. He said something, we couldn't hear him but is looked like "get your horny asses upstairs, not on the damn couch, Roger you bloody idiot!".

"Oh shit" Roger gulped. He grabbed me and we hurried upstairs.

Next morning:
I woke up in Rogers bed, the soft, light grey sheets around my body. I turned around; the other half of the bed was empty.
I sat upright. "Rog?" I croaked in my morning voice. The sound of breaking glass came from downstairs.
"God not again..." I swept the covers aside and pulled one of Rogers t-shirts over my head. Then I went downstairs to see what was going on this time.

It was Roger in the kitchen. He was sitting on the kitchen table, his arms crossed and his lips pouting. When he saw me, he hopped off. "Oh hi, good morning... uhh" he rapidly walked over to the broken glass on the floor and tried to sweep it aside with his foot, whilst blocking my view. He stuttered "mornin' sunshine I was just, I-".

He sighed and dropped the shattered pieces "... I got mad". He looked at me embarrassed, smirking apologetically.

I smiled, walked over and gently took the glass out his hand "it's okay Roger, just sit down okay".
Roger kissed me on the cheek and went to sit at the table. He rested his cheeks on his fists and pouted like a little kid.
Whilst I carefully swept the floor he muttered "all I wanted was to make some breakfast for my misses and have a goddamn cute and fuckin wholesome morning. That rotter Fred hid the fuckin teabags somewhere that wanker".
"Yeah yeah yeah, calm down you hothead" I chuckled.
I walked over to the cupboard and opened it, of course the ginger tea was right there. I grabbed it and turned around "Roger...". He looked up and opened his mouth soundlessly "well they're usually in the left drawer!" he stated.
I laughed "come help me boil the water? I don't know how to work your stove".