53 - Uhg

I finally figured out what I wanna do for the end of the story! It has been so fun so far, I hope you guys still enjoy my writing <3 I really like how the story has progressed and the ending I thought of is pretty okay if I do say so myself haha, Love You All!
xoxo

I spent the rest of the day in my room with the door barricaded. I sort of understood why my mom was upset with me but she was just so hard to talk to! I wiped away a tear with the soft sleeve of Roger's hoodie. I had been wearing it all day and was sad because his scent was starting to fade into my own.

It felt like weeks since I last saw him. How I fell asleep in his arms right after we kissed and made up our first ever fight...
Roger said he never wanted to fight again and I believed him because I wanted the same. It felt like an attack to be so separated from him. Cause ever since I've met him, I feel like I crave his words, his attention and his touch. That messy but soft hair, how perfectly his hand fits around mine... and those ridiculous big, blue, rounded doll-eyes that he knew how to work so well. The right amount of eyelash flutters and he always got his way. Not to mention the pouty lips that I wanted to kiss so bad at this moment.

I pulled the hoodie's collar over my nose and closed my eyes. After a second I reached out and grabbed the note he had left me this morning;

"We'll meet up again before me 'n the boys leave..."

"Uhg, I wish" I mumbled to myself. How was Roger supposed to know I couldn't come over? I knew he was busy packing so there wasn't a chance that he could come up here again... Freddie would strangle him if he left them now. And my mom would freak if she found him in here once again.