Prologue

Neil noticed the familiar figure some distance away. He surreptitiously made his way over to her and held her close as he pulled her into a dance.

 She smiled on the outside to show the other occupants  everything was fine. But she was   definitely miffed right now. She placed her hand on over his on her waist and hissed," Ab aap yahan ponch gaye?"

 He merely smirked as he swayed her down and then up again. Looking into her  accusing glare, he whispered," Maybe you are the one stalking me."

 A moment later the song finished, and she started pulling away from his arms.

He firmly pulled her back towards himself.

" I believe we are on  the same team Ms. Anaya Verma."

"First of all I am not following you. Second of all when I say I can take care of myself..."

"You said you needed taking care of  madam? I think we can  compliment  each other in any element."

 She gave him an unsure look as he finally let her go. She disappeared in the crowd of other guests in the party. Whatever she did she radiated confidence.

Neil realized he may be falling for her but it would take time to reach her heart.

 He felt a tap on his shoulder. He relaxed realizing it was DD his right hand man.

" Theeki hai madam," he quipped.

Neil smiled to himself.

" Lekin in ki theeki baatein mujhe meethi  kyun lagti hai?,"  he said aloud.