Theeki Mirchi

DD had noticed his superior officer had noticed the woman they had met a few days ago, Could she be one of the CID officers? She was at the base earlier this week, and now at this party. He had assumed she was an army doctor but now he was starting to suspect there was more to her than met the eye. Of course he had peaked at the file prior to handing it over to Neil. There wasn't much but someone was trying to keep her real identity hidden.

Neil had pulled Ananya in for a dance.

" Aap yahan bhi ponch gaye?", she hissed.

She was trying to pry his hand off her waist as he held her close for the dance.

He merely smirked as he swayed her down and then up again. Looking into her accusing glare, he whispered," Maybe you are the one stalking me."

A moment later the song finished, and she started pulling away from his arms.

He firmly pulled her back towards himself.

" I believe we are on the same team Ms. Ananya Verma," he retorted.

"First of all I am not following you. Second of all when I say I can take care of myself..."

"You said you needed taking care of madam? I think we can compliment each other in any element."

She gave him an unsure look as he finally let her go. She disappeared in the crowd of other guests in the party. Whatever she did she radiated confidence.

Neil realized he may be falling for her but it would take time to reach her heart.

He felt a tap on his shoulder. He relaxed realizing it was DD his right hand man.

" Theeki hai madam," he quipped.

Neil smiled to himself.

" Lekin in ki theeki baatein mujhe meethi kyun lagti hai?," he said aloud.

" Well I guess we better separate. If those CID agents are here we should assure them we are here to work as a team," Neil declared.

" Sir I think she works for the CID," DD declared.

" Arre Mogamo she is a medical officer. She probably got invited to make Jatin Farzi look good," Neil insisted.

"But sir remember her file? There was barely anything in it. Someone must be trying to hide her real identity," his junior officer reminded him.

" You have a point. Let's find the government agents and maybe some terrorists. We should make our time here useful."

" Yes sir!," DD whispered and he went off in a different direction.

Ananya got a call and flipped the switch so she could hear what the caller wanted to say.

" I have a feeling where the secret layer is. I am going to create a distraction. You go investigate and let me know what you find," her friend told her.

"Copy that," Ananya said.

She headed back towards where she had noticed Sunheri before.

Some security was hanging out in the back hallway.

" Madam bathrooms are upstairs one floor," the one stated.

Anaya turned to prepare herself mentally for what she had to do next. She bit her lip once and then she turned around and disarmed and knocked the two men out.

" Sorry but not sorry," she declared.

She tiptoed past them to look for the entrance of so called secret lair.