Turning Point

comedy , romance, suspense and thrills I think this update is a mix of it all, enjoy, thanks for supporting me thus far, let me know if I should continue

Part Eleven

They had returned to the hotel to freshen up. They disguised themselves. The girls wore burkhas and would walk around together. If Farzi was free again and involved he would know all four of them. The plan was a chakarvu of sorts. The enemy would not win.

Calls if needed to be made would be 11 seconds or less. SMS would be deleted after being read.

"Planning toh theek hai Neil. Lekin mujhe lagta hai papa zinda nahin hai," Avni said somewhat crestfallen.

Neil sighed.

"Avni this is our chance, your chance to possible save lives that was his goal too. Why do you think your father stayed serving the country for all those years? He sacrificed his freedom to live freely with you, Aman and your ammi."

"Tum kehte ho. Dadi never liked Ammi because it was a interfaith marriage, but anytime I had seen them together, it was so genuine and real," Avni confessed.

Neil was going to console her but then their friends returned to meet them.

Avni wiped away her tears. She quickly composed herself.

Neil turned away from her slightly as she pulled the burkha to cover her face.

" I guess we interrupted something,"DD muttered.

" You should know by now your timing sucks," Sunheri hissed.

Neil eyed them suspiciously.

"Kya chal ra hai tum dono ke beech?"

"Kuch nahin sir," DD stammered.

" Chalein sir?"

Neil nodded firmly and indicated Avni to walk ahead of him.

She obliged and walked in front of him.

The boys entered separately from the girls.

Sunheri and Avni walked together trying to bargain. They would pause here and there to look for clues or anyone suspicious.

Neil and DD searched for clues related to the leads that were discovered in the investigation so far.

Sunheri realized Avni was in a semi cool mood. She decided now was a good time as any to ask Avni if she was in love with Neil.

"Tuhme Neil sir kaise lagte hai?"

" Chup kar. We cannot expose him," Avni snapped.

" What is the term for what we are doing now? I think I heard it in one of those Hollywood movies once.."

"Meri pyaar saheli Ruksar chup kar, nahin toh main ghar chali jaungi!," Avni declared.

This meant they were being watched themselves.

Sunheri immediately shut up.

Avni's phone buzzed with a message.

" Target eagle behind you."

Avni stiffened.

They had to skillfully avoid being caught if they were going to nab this goon.

Sunheri surreptitiously peered at the message and then Avni deleted it.

They edged away from their location to another stall some feet away but then Sunheri corned from behind from one of their suspects.

" Do you want a ride? I will get you home safe," he leered.