Chapter 3- "good together"

Callie's outfit^

Callie's outfit^

{Callie's P.O.V}

I woke up and got ready for school, Cesar was coming with me so that made me less nervous. I know he visited Monse last night, so hopefully he worked everything out.

He walked outside and there stood Monse, Jamal and ruby.

"Is Callie coming?" Ruby asked and before Cesar could answer I walked outside.

"Yo." I walked up to them and ruby smiled.

"There she is." Jamal said and I nodded.

We started walking, me ruby and Jamal in the front, with Cesar and Monse in the back.

"I can't do this, I can't keep a secret! It's going to make me implode, I don't see why anyone keeps secrets." Jamal said out of the blue and I laughed looking back at Monse and Cesar, I already knew what was up.

They smirked at me then looked at each other, and back at Jamal and ruby.

"There's something I need to tell you." She said.

Gunshots rang off in the distance.

"Forty four!" We all said in unison and Oscar pulled up and told Cesar to get in.

They pulled off and we walked in the street watching them.

"What were you going to say?" Ruby asked and Monse turned around facing us.

"Cesar, we need to save him." She said and I nodded my head in agreement.

Hours later

School ended and We started to think of a plan on how to get Cesar out of the gang, I was walking home texting Monse when I got a text.

Text messages
____________________________________

Unknown: Aye y u ain't text back?

Callie: New phone who dis?

Unknown: girl stop playin wit me 🙄

Callie😍: Latrelle?

Unknown: Yuh

Contact name changed to 'Latrelle☺️'

Callie😍: oh..whats the deal?

Latrelle☺️: nun im tryna see u tho

Callie😍: oh fr?

Latrelle☺️: yeah wya?

Callie😍: omw home