Chapter- 21 Unnacceptable Love

I sat here writing, many pieces of paper were balled up thrown around and scattered in my room. The worst part about grieving is that..you don't know if or when the pain will ever stop.
When you will decide to move on with your life and put the past aside. Latrelle is in the hospital, Monse is at her moms house and we have money to clean..
No matter how hard I tired , I couldn't stop thinking about what happened..and somehow, I felt as if it was all my fault.
Oh and to put the Icing on the cake, the truce was ended AND, Cesar is still homeless..there's been nothing but turmoil between me and Oscar, I should've stayed out of gang related shit when I was warned.
As I was writing, my beloved American bully puppy came in my room behind held in the arms of Oscar.

"keep this little fucker in your room, he keeps shitting all over the rug!" Oscar looked pissed.

I stared down at the letter is was writing, and I crumbled it up throwing it in a random direction just like the others. I turned to Oscar, matching his facial expression

"The little fucker your holding has a name"
I walk up to Oscar gently taking the precious little thing out of his grasp.

"And when he gets older and trained, He may or may not bite your ass for the way you're treating him!"
I look down at saint holding him like a baby, cooing at him.

"You heard what I said, I'm not cleaning it up anymore, he's your responsibility!" He began to head out of my room.

"And Cesar was yours!"
I watched as Oscar stopped in his tracks, he stood in the door way with his back facing me.

"But you left him out on the street..look I get it, all that gang shit is complicated, but if you were really bout that shit, you would've kicked my ass out too"
He turned to face me..I can tell before he even spoke that I struck a nerve, again..

"It's not the same! you aren't a Santo!"

"Actually I am by blood..and when were you going to tell me exactly?"
During these passed few days, I did a little snooping, my mother was a santos..and my dad was apart of the prophet$.

"My mom was a santo, that makes me one by blood, get that you didn't want to have me involved because you love me, but no matter what I will ALWAYS, be involved, it's around me, and now..it's all I know.."
I sat saint down on my bed, he curled up into a ball near my pillows and yawned. I then turned and walked back over to Oscar.

"I'm tired of fighting primo..I got a smart ass mouth and a bad attitude, but it's for good reason, it's because I care. It scares me knowing Cesar is out on the streets, where anything could happen to him he could die! You told him to do something a fifteen year old should never have to do, we are all we have we should be sticking together"
He walked over to me, that angry expression was no longer there..of course he still looked pissed but that was just his face. He placed his hands on the sides of my face and looked me in my eyes

"You are smarter than you look, and more precious than you know..I love him too mija, but he fucked up the problem is bigger than him now, and I need you to understand that" he gently pressed his forehead against mine

I closed my eyes and sighed, when he pulled away he kissed my forehead and left. I looked down at my feet then at saint, he was already knocked out. I decided it would be good for me to take a walk, to get my mind off things for a while. I grabbed my phone and headphones then left my room, leaving the door cracked for saint, he had separation issues..