Chapter 4- "Date"

Callie's fit^

Callie's fit^

{Callie's P.O.V}

It's been two weeks, Jamal, Monse, Ruby and I have been trying to think of a plan to get Cesar out of the gang.

I didn't really do much because I know that a chance to actually get Cesar out of the gang was slim to none.

I haven't spent much time with Latrelle but we've texted a lot. We still have yet to go on that date.

I was on my way to Ruby's house so we could
'Help him decorate'. Which of course that meant talk about the plan.

I was walking up to the porch, I saw Jamal and Cesar talking to a girl, Monse and Ruby were talking to each other steps away from the porch.

I walked up the porch.

"Yo." I said greeting everyone.

"Oh hey Callie!" Jamal said waving and the girl waved at me.

"Callie this is Olivia, Olivia this is my cousin Callie." Cesar said introducing us.

"Nice too meet you." She said smiling.

"Same to you." I said putting an earbud in, I looked over at Monse and ruby.

"What's up with them?" I asked and they all shrugged.

"This is cool, now it's three boys and three girls." She said smiling and I nodded.

Cesar wiped sweat off his forehead with his shirt showing his 'abs' and I rolled my eyes.

After talking for a little bit ruby saw Olivia laughing at a joke that Cesar told and he shouted.

"I'm saving Cesar!" Monse rolled her eyes and I raised an eyebrow.

An hour passed and everyone went their separate ways, I was walking home when Latrelle texted me

Text Messages
____________________________________

Latrelle☺️: wassuh ma

Callie😍: hey

Latrelle☺️: wyd?

Callie😍: nun just left my homies house

Latrelle☺️: I miss u babygirl

Callie😍: oh fr?

Latrelle☺️: Yea

Callie😍: u still up for that date?

Latrelle☺️: hell yea! whatchu tryna do?

Callie😍: idm we can just walk n talk or sum