Chapter- 19 "home sweet home"

Her bday outfit^

Her bday outfit^

Callie's P.O.V

I was on my way back home, I missed the fam, and my boyfriend of course. I slept most of the way there, when we arrived, it was still the same.

Oscar parked the car in the driveway and I stepped out.

I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Home sweet home." I said as Oscar grabbed most of my bags and took them in the house.

I unpacked everything and made my way to Ruby's house.

I knocked on the door and Mrs.Martinez opened it.

"Hello Mija!" She said hugging me and I hugged her back.

"How was the trip?" She asked

"It was fun..I thought Oscar would be a buzzkill but he's the complete opposite." I said and she laughed.

"Well..I'm glad you had fun, and it's good to have you back." She said letting me go.

"Callie! You're home!" I heard Monse say as she runs and jumps on me almost knocking down Mrs.Martinez.

"Damn girl!" I said and she laughed.

"I missed you!" At this point she was bear hugging me and I couldn't breath.

"Monse! Down girl!" I heard ruby say and she let me go.

"Hi Princessa..~" ruby said smiling and I smiled back.

"Hi Ruby" I said and I peeped he was hiding something behind his back.

"I got something for you..." he said and he showed what was behind his back.

It was an American bulldog puppy. It yawned, opened its eyes and barked as its tail started wagging.

I...Lost it

I freaked out and carefully took him out of Ruby's hand.

"Hi" I said in a baby voice and Ruby chuckled.

"What are you going to name him?" Jamal asked.

I thought for a moment as me and the puppy locked eyes.

"Saint.." I said and the puppy barked.

"That's a cute name." Monse said petting him.

"Thank you Ruby..." I said and I could tell he was blushing a little.

"A-Anything for you Princessa" he said smiling.

We all talked for a while, playing with saint, watching tv and eating snacks.

We were watching a movie when Monse leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I think Ruby's got a little crush on you." I looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"What makes you say that?" I whispered back, saint still sleep in my lap.

"I don't know, it just seems like he's got a thing for you." She said shrugging and I nodded.

"And you know after Olivia...maybe this is an eye opener." she said.

"So I'm like a..rebound?" I asked and we both started laughing loudly getting weird looks from Jamal and Ruby.

We both looked at them.

"Inside joke." We said in unison after catching our breaths.

They just nodded their heads and started having a conversation about boobs.

It was getting late and I had to get back to the house.
We said our goodbyes and I made my way home.

I got inside the house and nobody was home, the smell of good ass food filled my nose as I walked closer to the kitchen, a meal was sitting on the table with a note. I picked up the note and read it.

Mija...I had to go make a run, I won't be back until late tonight so I made you a lil something..hope you like it, I love you. ~Spooky.

P.S don't invite no boys over while I'm gone!

I smiled and sat the note down, the table had shrimp Alfredo, a salad and breadsticks. It was a pitcher of juice and a glass with ice in it. I took a picture and posted it on instagram, Then I sat down and ate dinner enjoying it.

When I was done I walked up to my room and opened my door,there was a pretty grey dress with pretty grey heels to match

I'm pretty sure you smashed your dinner, here's another gift to you, I know you don't like dresses so I hope this is good for your bday outfit. Get some rest Mija, hope you like it  ~Spooky.

"Aww..." I picked it up the outfit and admired it, ever since I came here I've been treated with nothing but love.

I sat the outfit on my bean bag chair and walked to the bathroom to take my shower.

An hour later I was out of the shower and in my bed with my pajamas on. I got a text from Latrelle.

Text Messages
_________________________________

Latrelle☺️: baby..

Callie😍: ?

Latrelle☺️: I got sumn I need to tell u

Callie😍: I'm all ears
_________________________________

Latrelle's P.O.V

I was up In my room texting Callie, I was trying to tell her what I did but I stopped mid text, I needed to tell her in person, she started blowing up my phone and I sighed.

"What the fuck have I done..." my head was hurting and I looked a hot ass mess. Minutes later Callie stopped texting me, I had 2 missed calls and 25 texts. I looked at my phone and locked it.

I popped a pill to help me sleep and laid on my bed closing my eyes.