Chapter- 20 "I love you.."

Callie's outfit ^

Callie's outfit ^

Callie's P.O.V

Today was the day..my birthday, and my party was being thrown and 8. Even though my birthday is the day my mother committed suicide..it was still nice to be able to morn her in a good way, I know she's watching me and she wouldn't want me to be all depressed.

Right now I was getting out of the shower, I didn't really feel like putting on a good fit since I was already dressing up for my bday.

I put on a grey hoodie with grey jogging pants and my green Yeezy's. Yes I looked like a bum but I was still cute. I opened my phone and Ruby texted me to come over. I made my way to his house, surprisingly,
Oscar wasn't here. I texted him and told him I'd be at Ruby's.

I walked up to Ruby's porch and he opened the door pulling me in, closing it behind him.

"Umm..good morning?" I said looking at him confused.

"Good morning princessa, so you know today's your birthday and all..." he started.

"Mhm.." I nodded my head and yawned, I was still a bit tired.

"Here's your gift!" Ruby pulled out a Tasmanian Devil plush bear.

I smiled and took it. "Thanks!!" I ran over to the couch and plopped down hugging it.

Ruby groaned and walked over to me. "That's not you're real gift! I just...had to get a filler.." he said sighing as he sat next to me.

I laid my head on Ruby's lap and looked up at him. "Well..I love it anyways."

Ruby smiled and turned on the tv, I could tell he was blushing a little.

"So...what do you want to do until it's time to celebrate?" He asked looking down at me.

I started to think, I didn't even know what time my party was or if I was even having a party at all! I mean I figured I would considering the outfit Oscar got me...

what were they up too..?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Ruby's voice again.

"Callie?" He asked poking my forehead.

"What'd ya say?" I slowly sat up and looked at him giving him my full attention.

Ruby rolled his eyes. "I said what do you want to do until it's time for your party!"

I just shrugged and played with my plush that he got me, i was such a kid sometimes.