Chapter 10- "Tell me I'm wrong"

Previously: "Latrelle pulled up on Monse and I, held us at gunpoint." He said looking up at me.

I felt my heart drop down to my stomach, I didn't know how to feel, it was mixed emotions.

I was mad because I told him to respect my family, I was disappointed because I thought he was better than this...but being with a prophet— you have to be able to take the good with the bad...right?

{Callie's P.O.V}

"He did what?!" I yelled and Cesar looked confused.

"Yeah..but we're good, the block is going to be hot for a while so after school, go straight home." He said and I rubbed my temples.

"I can't believe him..." I whispered and walked to my room.

I closed the door but Cesar followed me and stopped it.

"Callie, he told me to tell you what's up— have you been talking to him?!" He asked standing I front of me.

I said nothing and he went on.

"You kept your crush a secret because it's him, and you didn't want us to know because you knew we'd have a problem with it." He said and I looked at him.

"Cesar I wanted to tell you but-." He cut me off.

"Save it..." he said walking out my room slamming the door.

I sat there in silence for a while, thinking on my actions, I eventually went to sleep.

The next day

Callie's outfit^

Callie's outfit^

I'm pretty sure the fam knows about me and Latrelle, and I'm damn sure they're mad about it so I went incognito for the day.

It was a long day of school, lots of tension filled the air.

I was walking home and I saw Latrelle, I started to get heated and I walked up to him, he was smiling until he saw my angry face.

"Wassup ma-." He started but I cut him off.

"You rolled up on Monse and Cesar last night?" I asked and his smile went away.

He didn't answer so I asked again.

"Did you or did you not roll up on Monse and Cesar last night?!" I asked stepping closer to him.

He nodded his head.

"Yeah..." he said and I balled my fists up.

"And you held a gun up to em." I said and he nodded.

I started shaking and looked away, he grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry babygirl-." He said but I snatched away.

"I don't wanna hear it! You wasn't sorry when you did it." He was about to say something else but I cut him off again.

"You would have pulled the trigger if Monse wasn't there, right?..." I asked and he looked at me.

"Callie..." he said but I yelled at him.

"Tell me you didn't mean it, it was all just a joke...! tell me I'm wrong!!" My eyes started to water up.

He had a look of guilt on his face, but said nothing.

I took a deep breath.

"I don't think...- this isn't going to work out..anymore." I said and he stood up.

"So whatchu sayin'?" He asked and I looked away.

"You're a prophet...and I'm affiliated with the santos." He grabbed my hands.

"Don't do this ma.." I moved my hands away from his and started to walk away.

He kept calling my name but I kept walking away, not looking back.

I made it home and tears started to stream down my face. Cesar was walking passed to the door and I stoped him.

"Cesar wait.." I said and he stopped walking.

"I know...I know what I did was wrong, I shouldn't have went behind your back when you told me not to. I'm hardheaded, and I don't listen..." He didn't say anything.

"A-And you can....you can walk out that door, knowing that you were right, and I'm stupid. Y-You can hate me...and you can blame me for what happened, but I just want you to know that I never meant for anything like this to happen." I started to cry more and he turned around and hugged me as I cried into his arms.

"I don't hate you, Callie..." he said sitting me down on the couch next to him.

"You just hurt me...in a way I can't explain." He said and I continued to cry.

"I feel betrayed, but I could NEVER hate you." He said comforting me.

"You like him, but you can't control how you feel, I don't blame you for what happened he did that on his own, but he's a prophet. And I'm a santo..." I continued to cry and cry until I couldn't cry anymore.

"But now you have to choose." He said and I looked at him.

"It's him, or your family." He said looking at me, he got up and left. I watched him walk out.

I had lots of texts and miss calls from Latrelle.

Ignored them, took a long nice hot shower and laid in my bed.

I got a text from Monse.

Text Messages
_________________________________

Monse💜: hey Callie...

Callie😍: hey

Monse💜: it's true..isn't it?

Callie😍: yeah..

Monse💜: I want to be mad at u...but I can't for some reason..

Callie😍: is it because u love me?☺️

Monse💜: probably...and I know what it's like..to choose between your happiness and someone else's.

Callie😍: yeah..

Monse💜: but that's okay, I'm going to support u.

Callie😍: good, I need all of the support I can get...

Monse💜: why is that, did something happen?

Callie😍: not yet but..I think I'm about to make the hardest decision in my life...

Monse💜: You'll get through it, I'm here ❤️

Callie😍: Thanks..Goodnight

Monse💜: night ☺️
___________________________________

I closed my phone and laid on my bed,turning on some music. I couldn't go to sleep, my phone kept blowing up, I was too busy driving in my thoughts to even realize how fast time went buy.

I listened to
Loosing interest by: XXXTentacion ft.Shiloh

It was never going to work out, look at me- and look at him. We are living two different lifestyles...
My heart aches and my stomach feels empty, my head is spinning and my brain is racing.

I haven't felt like this since mom died...