Chapter- 7 "Feel so right"

Previously: "You're right, but you just have to trust me.." I said and he pulled me closer.

"Aight.." he said; I smiled and pulled away, we both looked at each other and it happened.

We kissed...

{Callie's P.O.V}

That kiss sent butterflies through my stomach, although it only lasted for a second.

I pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine.

"This is wrong..." I said knowing I'm affiliated with the santos and he's a prophet.

"If it is..why it feel so right ma?" He whispered and we leaned in for another kiss until my phone vibrated.

I got a text from Cesar telling me he'd be at Ruby's house and Oscar will be home soon, with that being said I had to go.

Me and Latrelle parted ways.

I went home and took a shower and put on my pajamas.

I fell asleep thinking about Latrelle...

I can't believe we kissed...

The next day

I was up getting ready for school, we were in the middle of a heat wave so I dressed for the weather.

I looked in the mirror one last time and then left for school, Cesar was very jumpy today, I knew he was hiding something but I left it alone

Hours later

I was walking to my next period and got a text from Latrelle.

Text Messages
________________________________

Latrelle☺️: wassup ma

Callie😍: hey

Latrelle☺️: u at school?

Callie😍: yea

Latrelle☺️: I want another kiss 😩
___________________________________

Before I could reply Jamal was over my shoulder.

"Who's that?!" He asked being nosey and I jumped up closing my phone.

"Nobody!" I said putting my phone away.

"Oh my god! You have a secret boyfriend on the low?!" He asked and I covered his mouth and pulled him to the side.

"Shhh!" I uncovered his mouth.

"You have a secret boyfriend on the low?" He whispered and I sucked my teeth.

"I wouldn't really say boyfriend..." I said looking around.