Chapter 17-"Promise."

It's been a week since Latrelle has called me, we only talked that one time, it was nice but it was also wrong, I guess you could say we're 'cordial'

It's been a week since Latrelle has called me, we only talked that one time, it was nice but it was also wrong, I guess you could say we're 'cordial'. I just got done packing, Oscar was out and the fam was at Mario's baby shower, they hate the fact that I'm leaving but they said they had a surprise for me so I should go.

As I closed my suitcase, I got a text from Latrelle.

Text Messages
______________________________

Latrelle 💔: wassup ma

Callie 😍: hey...

Latrelle 💔: wyd

Callie 😍: packing.

Latrelle 💔: where u going?

Callie 😍: somewhere u not .

Latrelle 💔: don't be like that bb girl

Callie 😍: be like what?

Latrelle 💔: nvm can we talk?

Callie 😍: isn't that what we're doing rn?

Latrelle 💔: I mean like in person

Callie 😍: sure

Latrelle 💔: okay can u open yo window?

Callie 😍: ummm why?

Latrelle 💔: cuz it's cold out here
__________________________________

I turned to my window and opened my blinds and there he was, he looked up at me and I looked at him and felt butterflies in my stomach.

"So you gone let me in?" He smirked, I opened the window and stepped back so he could climb in.

I looked up at him, he looked slightly different, he had a face tat and he got taller. I kept my eyes on him and started to blush.

"You look good." I said looking down and he smiled licking his lips.

"Thanks, you do too." He said and I nodded.

"So..when are you leaving?" He asked.

"Tonight." I said moving my bags off my bed.

"Oh damn..."

"What?" I asked sitting on my bed.

"I just wanted to spend more time with you.." he said and I smiled a little.

"I really missed you." He said sitting next to me.

"Stop..." I said looking to the side.