s e v e n

March 27th.
5:08 p.m.

[Third Person POV]

Luka groaned and fell onto his back when he saw that he lost, yet again. Matteo snickered next to him as Ian, Liam, and Marie was booing him from the couch. They were playing Magical Boy Shooter IV, and Luka was royally losing, every time as Matteo won as he was bashed by his anti-fans.

"You're too good! It's not fair, I've only played for a short while, and you're a pro!" Luka pouted grumpily with cheers from his agreeing audience. "Let's compete in something else." he proposed loudly and the others started hollering and yelling for Matteo to agree.

"Nah, I'm good. Imma stay and sit right here." Luka frowned.

"Coward." the innocent looking boy spat.

"Oh?" Matteo's eyebrows curved up and a corner of his lips quirked up in amusement. "How am I a coward?" Luka stared unblinkingly at the dark haired man before smirking. With confident strides, he crouched down level with the man, abruptly grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him forward with a forceful tug while planting a firm kiss onto his soft lips, not too chaste and shy but not too overbearing either. He pulled away with a victorious smile.

"Coward." he shot behind him as he left the quiet and silent room.