a u t h o r ' s n o t e

[A/N: This story...was supposed to be something completely different. It was supposed to be a story that completely bashed all of the werewolf stereotypes on Wattpad. Skinny, pure bottom with a hulking, sexy top. Except that I wanted the pure-looking bottom to be a conniving bitch who uses their face to secretly gather blackmail and gossip around the school, and have an incredibly dirty mind. I wanted to write it so that from the bottom's point of view, they were completely...aware of the "plot" of the story, pointing out every single thing that's often seen in werewolf stories, and the top would be completely oblivious of who the bottom really is, having as much IQ as muscles on steroids. In every single chapter, he'd talk about how perfect bottom is, and he'd have this inner struggle where his mate looks too "pure" and "innocent," so that it's too bad he can't fuck him at the moment.

As you can see, the story...completely diverted from that track. The first chapter of this does have some remnants of that previous story though. Sometimes I get an urge to rewrite it, but ugh...I've read that chapter so many times that I've gotten sick of it.

By the way, this is the first story I've ever finished! I always have ideas of something to write, but I'll either write it down or write at least 2k words and never touch it again. I hope you guys liked this story. If you can, please vote on the chapters :)

Thank you for reading!]

Started: 03/5/19

Ended: 04/16:19

Words: 36,645