Chapter 23

________

S T A I N

(n.) a mark made on a surface, a piece of clothing, etc., that is very hard or impossible to remove

________

Camila Cabello

° ° °

I look at her and I don't see a single solitary person in front of me, she felt like a variation of many different culture, traditions and traits. There is a certain depth in her character I couldn't measure, I can only love more each day.

I look into her eyes and I don't see two green orbs, I see profound mixture of love, devotion and passion. I get a view of her soul, I feel the connection without even touching her.

I hear her words like magical music weaved far beyond the reach of my mundane hearing.

I feel her every touch like she's designed for only me. From the softest to the most aggresive, they were gauge to make me feel loved and secured.

She looks at me like I am an art, I may not always be understandable or pretty to every one who sees me, at least there's that person who lays hee eyes on me and see a master piece, and for me that's more than enough.

Have you ever been so full of emotions of joy, excitement and fear all at the same time and all for the same person?

Joy to see her everyday and be able to tell and make her feel my love no matter how imperfect it is.

Excitement that no matter how many hours and minutes of the day we spend together every time she looked at me it felt like the first time.

And fear that maybe someday one way or another the strongest love and connections may not be enough in the end.

• • •

We found our own sweet escape on our first week here in London. We just trust our instincts and moods, we didn't follow Uncle Steffan's proposed itinerary.

We went to museums and churches and roamed unknown streets and saw the most beautiful candid shots of the city. We let ourselves get lost.

We eat whenever or wherever we wanted too, without and consultation to the time. We eat cakes in the morning, waffles in the afternoon and finished tall glasses of milkshakes at midnight.

She told me that if we will make this whole vacation as our own world then we might as well do all the things we want according to how, when and where we wanted to do it.

We felt free, we're not bounded by rules and schedules and that's all that matters, us is all that matters.

She abandoned everything related to work even the slightest update for the whole day. She focused on me and I felt like the most special person at least for her world. I know it sounds clingy or pathetic, but then no matter what I do I crave her attention as it is.

Our first week passed quickly and slowly at the same time because everyday was all so worth it to remember.

It was our last Tuesday in London when Uncle Steffan called Lara that the board has decided to accept the offer of the Dorchester since they are aptly after the prominence of the legacy of Lara's father.