Get'em! / Satan!?

"Ah... So, you're all here because of the rare black figure out and about?"

"Yes... And."

"No! No need, that's a mortal human in a cat body."

"Yep." Malefico eyed at her and then to you.

You only sat there beside 2h4d0w. He was in his demon form, but beside you, was his demon canine-tail. It sniffed you a few times, or even licked your head, or as well as, rub its chin or head on your head.

It was so cuddly.

"But anyway, hello (Y/N)! My name is Itsuki, I am a demon spider. As you can see..." Itsuki smiled at you and walked over to you a little. She pats your head with her strange spider paw? Claw?

Eh. It's still worth a pet and a purr.

You purred in response and nodded.

2h4d0w chuckled at your response and cleared his throat, "(Y/N), you can talk, you know..."

"I know... I'm just trying to act out as a cat for future purposes." You replied as Itsuki laughed.

Zero sighed at this but he looked at the glow-in-the-dark-stars all over the walls and ceiling. He saw how the floor was slightly covered in hay. Comfy, yet, messy. Oh well, these are spiders.

He looked back to Itsuki and sighed again, "Is there a way of summoning the black figure but in a trap?"

"Oh! That's why you're here... I have special web and that's me!" Itsuki brought her hand from behind... oh.

OH.

O. H.

Okay, this is normal.

But she looks human in a way, too.

Ehh...

She brought the web to her claw like hands, and brought it to her mouth, she smiled. "I will have to come with you, though. And I'm sure, someone won't mind or know."

"Someone?" You wondered and Malefico sighed heavily, "There is no need to worry about that. So, let's get going then." He opened a portal and it was in Booth Box's apartment. You mewled in happiness, the others with you; looked at you in surprise.

Booth Box looked at you and smiled, "Aww, that's adorable. But I see you recognized my apartment."

"Yeah! It's been so long I've seen it!" You mewed and ran past them, leaped into the portal. You landed on a couch and purred loudly. Booth box followed inside and stretched, "Back home." "Yeah, I see this as my home more now..." You responded to him and he looked at you in surprise. His cyclops eye blinked, "Really?... Huh."

"Well, well, well. At least my customer is still alive."

"Huh?" You whipped your head around, then saw a bird.

Metal Beak!

You meowed in happiness and the demon bird messenger looked down at you. He extended his wing and his feathers brushed against your head. Like a feathery pet.

You smiled at this and finally sat like 2h4d0w does. You looked at the red bandanna wrapped around your neck. "Now, I'm a furry." You snickered.

2h4d0w walked in and sat beside you. He rolled his eyes playfully and nudged you, "Furry(s) wear clothing and have more of a humanoid body, but with fur and a snout."

"Since you explained it that way, I cannot see it the same anymore." You told him, you were surprised. His canine tail just drooled and cocked its head up at you. It was looking at you like a bird.