Before We Fall in Love

This story will have drama, so it won't be as adorable and funny as the other two. But this story will include some of Beca's past. This will Steca history, as well as Chaubrey history. You'll see Bemily's bond. Why Beca doesn't get along with her father, and about her mother and her death. This is obviously Bechloe, but Staubrey and Emji will have their own chapters.

-

Beca Mitchell. She was born a Halfling, to her full vampire parents. A hundred years before she was born, vampire mates found out that they could use magic to procreate. Their children would be half vampires, and half humans, needed both blood and human food to survive. But when they reach a certain age they wanted to change into full vampire, they would need to be bitten by their parent, or someone of their bloodline. But if they chose not to, they would be able to grow old, but at a slow rate.

Beca's mother was murdered when she was ten years old. Werewolves had been hunting near her home, and ended up killing her mother. Beca's father was devastated. But he was given an extra chance. When Beca was eleven, her father had found another potential mate.

A year later, Beca's sister was born. Emily Mitchell, another Halfling. Beca fell in love with her sister, and knew that she would always protect her.

Then, Beca turned nineteen. She had moved away from him, but visited a lot. She was babysitting her sister, who was seven. She fell asleep, with Emily next to her. She fell asleep a Halfling, but when she woke up, she was a full vampire. She felt the pain in her neck. It burned. Her body tensed up, as she felt herself become a full vampire. She opened her eyes, to see her father looking down at her. She clenched her eyes shut, as she changed.

-

Nine Years Later

Beca was following Emily around. Emily, being half vampire, didn't need general education. She was sixteen, and was able to go to Barden, The School for the Supernatural. Beca always thought it was a stupid name. It was like telling the human, Look, a school filled with creatures from your nightmares!

Upon become a full vampire, Beca had to deal with the new bloodlust. Halflings didn't need to feed as much as full vampires. She had to control it, which took a few years. She never thought about getting the supernatural education, but Emily wanted it. And being the big sister she was, she followed her younger sister.

Beca bumped into someone, causing them to fall down. She looked up, confused. She saw a redhead sitting on the ground, books surrounding her.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Beca said, as she got down to pick up the books. She froze, when a scent reached her nose. Her eyes dilated, and her mouth waters, as she thought about the sweet scent of blood.

"It's okay," a cheerful voice responded, oblivious to the chance of being drained then and there.

Beca grabbed some of the book and stood up. She tried to stop breathing, but the scent smelled too good, she couldn't get enough. Her eyes stayed on the scrape on the girl's arm. She extended her arms, handing the girl her book, but trying to stay far away.

The redhead followed Beca's line of sight. She looked down to her arm, seeing the blood ooze out of her cut.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, as she placed her things down, looked through her bag, and grabbed a napkin. Beca watched as she wiped the scrape.

Beca couldn't help but wonder how it would taste. The scent was mostly gone, with the air blowing it away. Beca couldn't move. Her attention went from the cut to the girl's face, and she couldn't explain the emotions she was feeling. She hadn't felt that way for anyone before.