Chapter 12- Was It Me?

The trial ended. And I'm in the back of my dad's car. I can't believe it... I felt I should forgive him. If this turns out the way I expect I'll be in a Foster care. I was scared. He parked into the driveway and I stared out the window.

"Quince, I.." I cut him off.

I walked out of the car and into the house. I didn't want to deal with him. I hung out in my room until dinner. I wanted to see Ace. He got adopted and is living with this family that isn't really home much.

So he's usually alone and he misses me a lot. After like 10:00 I put on my black hoodie and and grabbed my bike.

Ace's POV

The beat pounded through my head. I could feel it pulsing through my veins. I danced and grinded all over and I could feel people touch my ass and touching me all over but I didn't care.

Then I saw them. The beautiful specimen that could ever walk the face of the earth. The one thing Quince could never give me. The one thing she couldn't understand. I loved her so much but, I yearned for this human. I couldn't just let this life form leave.

I grabbed their hand. Turned them to face me. Oh, those sexy green eyes, how they turn me on. If only Quince could understand.

It saw me and grinned.

"I knew you couldn't stay away. I knew you'd come back to me." It said.

"Don't talk. Just dance. No "I told you so's" yet.

So we did. We danced and grinded and made out. Everyone was drunk anyways so who would care.

Quince's POV

I rode along the rode and stared into the sky. Ace's house was about a 5 minute ride so I decided to think about some things.

I was rethinking my decision at the courthouse. I knew that I would regret my decision. It was too late now. I'm stuck with him until he screws up again.

I neared Ace's house. When I parked in front of the house I could hear music blaring from the inside. People were dancing and it was pretty much trashed. I went inside to find almost the whole school inside. The only person who wasn't here was me...Why would he throw a party without me?

I planned to find out. I searched all throughout the house. First the living room, than I searched the kitchen. Nothing. I didn't want to think about it but I went to search the bedrooms. My stomach started to knot.

What if he was in one of these rooms? What would he be doing? I almost vomited thinking about it. I tried to calm myself down. He wouldn't do that Quince. He loves you.

I opened each door one by one. Then I came to the last one. Ace's bedroom...i slowly opened the door. When I took a look inside I gagged. Ace was naked, having sex with Jack.

(A/N: hope you enjoyed!!!! (btw: jack is ace's best friend))