Chapter 20-If I Could Do It Over

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: This is the last and final chapter of my book. I am sorry I am cutting it short and no there will not be a sequel. I will beginning 2 new books after this one. One of which will be published two days from today (July 14, 2015). Therefore I will advise you please check it out. This story has been dragged out long enough and quite frankly I believe these characters deserve some clarity. This chapter will be long and informational so pay attention. Lova ya!!!

-Darkness

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
(Third person)

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Quince..." And so the song continued. Family gathered around for Quince's first birthday. The little infant was held in her mother's arms with her father right beside them. A small Frank and Ginger stood in front of their parents.

Cameras flashed and giggles from cousins could be heard from behind their parents. This was the day the third baby of the Harrison household was finally introduced to the world as 1 and it was a day Quince could never forget.

(Quince's POV)

I woke up to the sound of sirens. My head throbbed and my phone buzzed in my back pocket. I got up and remember where I was

I reached for my back pocket calmly and opened up the unread message.

*blocked number*
I told you to stay away from Ace, love. You didn't listen and look at you now. Time for a little punishment...

I looked at the text confused and threw my phone against the wall. It shattered on impact and pieces of it flew around the bathroom.

I could here banging coming from downstairs. Smashing and yelling was evident and I was slightly scared. Then suddenly my bedroom door made a loud smash sound and the hinges creaked from whatever hit it.

Booted men barged into the bathroom and took in the scene. I looked up and could see three guns pointed into my direction.

I allowed myself to be dragged out of the bathroom and layer limp in the officers grip.

*A newspaper clipping for the current date*

Teen girl found at murder scene. In hand was a kitchen knife, the weapon used to slaughter her own father. Witnesses say they could here screaming from the house and that the house was never a child friendly environment.

The victim suffered many stab wounds to the chest and leg area but the cause of death was suffocation. The scene was thought to be a suicide but later investigation proves the murderer (his daughter) hung him herself.

Today the trial was officially ruled guilty. This verdict was sentenced to life in psychiatric care due to a mental illness the suspect has. She is now being held in Berkeley Mental Institution for Women.