Chapter 13- If You Had Told Me

• Dedicated to Marieross

Ace's POV

I took his face into mine. How I loved Jack. My sweet, sweet Jack. He was obviously really drunk. He kissed me messily and started to pull on my ear. When we made out he bit my lip and then began to suck on my lip piercing.

I moaned because he turned me on so much.

Quince's POV

I just stared in disgust. Why would Ace do this to me? Did he not love me? Was I not enough for him? Why would he fuck his best friend? Am I too ugly? Had to be why...he doesn't love me. He never did.

I walked into the room. I pushed Ace off of Jack and punched him in the nose. He began to bleed rapidly. I probably broke it. Good. I kicked him again and again. I don't give two shits. As I was kicking him I could feel two hands wrap around my waist. I kicked and thrashed and tried to get out of the grip but they held me too tight. I screamed at Ace while tears rolled down my mascara stained face. “I fucking hate you! I hate you! You lied to me! Why would you lie to me!?!” I screamed. He gave me a blank stare. Jake just stared in at me. No emotion. No love, no remorse. He never loved me. I guess I should get used to it. I stopped thrashing and let the arms take me away. I didn’t even know who it was, but I let them drag me away. I slumped in their arms and fell asleep.

                When I woke up, I was in a bathroom.  I was really cold and it was a really small bathroom. I could still here music, so I was probably still at Ace’s house. When I lifted my head, it banged into the bottom of a toilet and I cursed in Italian. “Me scopare nel culo!” I yelped. I clutched my head and stood up. “So you’re finally up?” a voice said. I instantly recognized it. “Jorge? What the fuck?!?” I went to punch him but he grabbed my wrist. “Let go of me!” I snarled at him. He stepped toward me. I backed away. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. He craned his neck toards my face and slowly began to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Our lips moved together as if they were made for each other. He pulled me closer to his body and we just stood there kissing. I grabbed his hair and pulled it, making him moan. Then I realized what was happening. I left the kiss. I disconnected my lips from him, and pushed him away. I looked at him and he stared back. I pushed myself passed him and ran out of the house.

                I could hear him following me and I didn’t care. Let him see what happened. I grabbed my bike and helmet and strapped it on. I began to peddle towards the abandoned bridge in the country. It took about 10 min. before I made it there. I could here him behind me and I think he realized what I was going to do. I unstrapped the helmet and walked towards the side of the bridge. I clumbed up on the rail and stared down at the large crater. It looked serine. Peaceful. I wouldn’t mind dying here. I let go of the railing and jumped.

A/N: Sorry for the short and LATE update. I promise I will be updating more often. And to add to it all I left you guys with a cliffy. I am so evil.

Yeah I guess you can slap me. 

Go on.

Show me the love <3

I love you guys! Hope you enjoy the short chapter. 

Btw I have nothing against gay people whatsoever. Quince stares in disgust because she can't believe he would do that to her.