Chapter 3 - If You Truly Fell In Love With Me

A/N: Wanna give credit to Skye1111 for giving me a few ideas and brainstorms. Love you boo!!! And u hope you like the chapter. I love all my followers.

Quince POV

I walked outside and breathed. I couldn't believe I had said that. Just because he was sober this one time doesn't mean I should be like "I forgive all your crap." I wanted to but he has beaten me down and hurt me. He has stripped of me of my virginity and has made me hurt myself.

I walked to the park and sat down under a really big willow tree. It was like a little cave because the trees blocked out the outside. I rested my head on the trunk and thought. Then I heard the leaves on the opposite side if the tree rustle and footsteps. I froze. I slowly got up and peeked over the side.

I froze again. On the other side I saw Jorge. He had a basket and didn't look to good. He had circles under his eyes and he looked tired and worn out. I went back to my side. Then the worst thing happened. I fucking sneezed.

I stood up and looked over my shoulder. Jorge was peeking over the trunk and I frowned. I swooped up my backpack and was about to sprint away when he grabbed my arm. I froze in movement.

"Wait, please, wait...." He sounded desperate.

"What do you want..." I asked cautiously

He turned me around and grabbed me by my shoulders. I looked into his eyes. I could see the care in his eyes. Hold up, CARE?!? He brought me closer to me and cupped my face. Then he leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked then I kissed back. I realized what I was doing and pushed him away.

"What the fuck!?!" I yelled

"I-I-I'm sorry. I love you Quince! I bullied you because I knew I could never have you. I knew you would reject me." He responded.

"No you don't!!!!!!! No one can ever love me!!!!!! I'm worthless, you said it yourself!" I screeched. I started tearing. "No one loves me....I can't be loved." I whispered

"Yes you ca-" I cut him off

"Do not say that." I stated calmly.

I fixed my bag back onto my shoulder and walked away.