Chapter [5] Where is Home?

[ello guys, I actually suck at writing but I'm trying. When I was beginning the story, I did a poll on Amino to see who I should make the first chapters about. Of course, Alone and Selozar won, but the Days Union came in second so guess what :)))

but as always I have trouble with writing their personalities out and my information may not be so accurate buT UHH--

Enjoy

-- Stream]

Soft blowing in my ear and buzzing of the lampposts made me stir awake. I laid flatly on my side, my hands acting like a pillow that elevated my head slightly. My head was spinning and I groaned in agony. My head felt as if it was gonna split in two. I tried to sit up, but it felt as if someone was pulling me from behind and I fell back to the ground with a yelp. I tried sitting up again, this time putting more force. I sat up successfully.

My senses began to come back to me. My ears were slightly ringing, my sight was blurry and I felt numb everywhere except my head, which felt like trash. In a brave attempt, I tried to stand up. But I failed to do so, and landed back onto my butt. I leaned my head onto my hand and sat there for a while before trying to stand up again. I was successful that time.

The ringing in my ears practically faded away and my vision was starting to focus once more. Then I realized the situation I was in. The cool breeze had brought my attention to my bag which was thrown to the side. I ran to grab it and checked the contents inside. My pager was still in tact and had a small crack at the top of it. I then found the small figurine Alone had given to me. I glared at it with annoyance. "How dare that man lie..." I told myself. I shoved it back into my bag and wrapped the strap around my body. I then remembered about my ultimate source of proof.

I scoured the area trying to look for it. The small black voice recorder that had recorded everything was missing. And if I lost it I would have no way to back up my claims. "Dammit, Dammit, Dammit!" My brittle voice was hoarse, tears threatened to spill from my eyes. I curled up in a fetal position. I held my bag tight, my supervisor gave me one job!

"Are you missing something?" A voice asked from above. My head snapped up as my eyes darted to the small black voice recorder he held in his hands.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat in a chair facing their supreme leader.

Great Day.

After [OPERATIVE] Radiant Day found me in [ZONE] 3 he brought me to Great Day.

All the other operatives were waiting around us in silence. Great Day leaned back into his chair before speaking, "Ms. (Y/N) (L/N) you said?" He asked.

As weird as it sounds, the teleporter that Selozar had pushed me into had led me here, The Days City. Probably due to the acquaintanceship the two myth's share.

"Yes...I was i-investigating Alone Traveler and Selozar w-when I was sent here." I said, trying not to stutter.

"Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg." My mind was racing.

"I see... So Ms.(L/N), the portal that you went through. Do you remember anything unusual about going through it?" Great Day asked. I thought about it for a moment, then my mind spurted out something random. "Grape day." I let out a spurt of muffled laughter. My hand tightly wrapped around my mouth to prevent any form of laughter.

"What was it Ms. (L/N)? About the portal?"

"Far from it."

"N-No, I-I just...u-u-uhm. Choked on air." I coughed, "Holy shit. That's one way to embarrass yourself in front of a bunch of cool intimidating people." I scolded myself. Grape- i MEAN GREAT DAY. (hhhh i legit wrote grape day I can't get it out of my head lmao -- Stream) Great Day seemed skeptical but nodded. I then began to think again, I didn't remember anything unusual about the portal. In fact, I didn't remember anything. I blacked out once the teleporter fully made contact with me. "I don't remember anything at all," I admit. "My head hurt...really badly when I woke up. I felt really sore and numb too."

Great Day nodded, "I see Ms. (L/N). It doesn't seem you were infected with any sort of [NIGHTS] disease on your travel here. But just to be sure, I'm asking [OPERATIVES] Unpredictable Day, Radiant Day and Emotionless to escort you to the lab." I felt shuffling behind me, "W-Wait...I can assure you I wasn't..." I said, hoping to change his mind. "I'm sorry madam, but we can't chance it. Especially for a young women like yourself." Great Day mused.

I considered this for a moment, "They would probably give me more trouble if I tried resisting...I should just go." I told myself. I nodded, Great Day gave me a smile and motioned for them to escort me.

"And as always, have a great day."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[i kind of gave up here I'm sorry ;-;
The motivation is staring to run out.]