hear me out (A/N)

okay...OKAY OKAY OKAY! HEAR ME OUT GUYS!

I'M AWARE SOME OF YOU MAY BE MAD CAUSE i LEgIT HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG

AND IM VERY VERY SORRY. I know it's lame to make excuses but I've just lost the motivation to do this. I won't give up though!

I've drifted away from the community as well as Albert (Flamingo) in general. He was my first look into this myth thing and I really enjoyed it! I think the last myth video I watched from him was a cult family video...a couple months ago maybe? I low-key think he's drifted away from that stuff as well but dont @ me on that lol.  (I still watch Albert, and I've gotten back into his videos as of recently) and I think it's time for me to actually start this story again.

(but before i continue whatever im doing maybe a rant or something but I just wanna know if yall are safe, hows life? are yall hydrated? plz be safe, the pandemic is like spooky but hang in there!)

So, for an explanation;

a big reason I lost motivation was because a couple months ago, (a while ago--) maybe in october, I was starting to get into the rhythm of developing the upcoming chapter. I had a really good idea on what I wanted the new arc to be, and me being me, didn't write it down anywhere else.

I like to speed run things and I used to just write directly on the writing thingy wattpad gives. But. The chapter got deleted. It didn't save properly. I tried revising it but I wouldn't give me back the exact paragraphs I had written. It was a reaaaaaaaallly big upset for me, as I was giving it my all to release something I had been postponing for months. I was very very depressed. I didn't have motivation to do anything. I couldn't even remember what I had written, I had written it in a way that made even me excited for the next part. It was gone.

So I gave up. I did, I'll admit it. I was ready to just discontinue this book.

I was away from this account for so long, when I came back a couple weeks ago and reread some of the stories I liked I realized that I really did have a passion for myths. It's not as strong as it once was but I really do like this kind of thing.

I'm gonna continue this book, I swear.

I know I've said it before but I mean it. I just don't have a grasp on the community like I used to. I don't go on amino anymore, and the myth podcasts and videos I used to watch stopped appearing in my youtube recommended (probably because they've stopped as well. I know the podcast I used to watch disbanded.) It's gonna take some time for me to see what's happening exactly, and who's retired from this community. I am aware a looooooot of people left the community, some of it is dead(?) from what I've heard? There are many good but not well known myths out there. I don't even know if Shadelight is still a thing. I kind of wanna be relevant to what's happening now.

If any of you guys have any info you'd like to give, that would be very appreciated! You can even dm me.

(Also, is myth hunting still a thing? I was going to offer an idea, that we could make a discord and myth hunt, just for fun. nothing serious. but I don't think it's very popular anymore.)

Anyways, I'm gonna try to be active on this account. I'm gonna have a google doc open w/ some water and start writing soon lol.

and yes, ITS ALMOST HERE

I HAVE THE CHAPTER RIGHT THERE

I HAVE THE CHAPTER RIGHT THERE. and don't judge, I've updated the google document more recently than that one lol.

Anyways! Be safe guys, if you made it this far I appreciate you. But I appreciate you all in general!

22.6 THOUSAND VIEWS...HOW CAN I NOT APPRECIATE YOU ALL.

22.6K REAAAAADS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

be safe! stay hydrated! eat well! summer break is almost here (unless it already is for you lol) and if you're ever feeling sad, im not the best with words but dm me and we can talk ❤️

(EDIT: ALSO, going through a bunch of other drafts and unpublished stories. how would you guys feel about another x reader story? different from this one of course. this time, you're the myth! let me know if youd want to see it, but Im gonna be focusing on this for now.)

love you all!!!

--- Stream