✔16

Temi's POV

Ayomikun helped in cutting off the ropes and let's just say I was shocked, like sister, you be rabbit?

A gun shot rang in the air and immediately I turned around. The gang leaders assistant was bleeding, holding on to his shoulder where he was shot and groaned. I looked down and saw Yemisi on the ground...

Yemisi shot him!!!??

She must've... The gun was laid on the ground close to her. And ..... She wasn't bleeding. My head was in a whirl, making me dizzy.

I managed to focus my eyes on the ground, trying hard to steady myself. "Its OK" I said to myself. "We need to stop the car" I whispered to the girls beside me. They nodded in agreement.

Without hesitation, we hatched our plan, ready to execute it.

Jade covered the gang leaders eyes while Ayomikun held on the the steering. I managed to climb to the front and open the door. Trying to push him out of the car, but he was holding me, as if to say.

Bruh we're going down together if you try nonsense.

I pushed harder and he held me tighter, from no where, another girl kicked him hard and let's just say, he fell out with me.

I heard a sickening crack and stood up. "I'm alive"

I heard him moan. I looked at him and punched his face with everything in me. I didn't stop. His lower lip was already damaged and his nose was bleeding but I didn't stop.

"That was for kidnapping me!"

Punch punch

"That was for the other girls"

Punch punch punch

"That was for Yemisi"

Punch punch punch punch punch punch punch

"That was for yinka!!" I screamed resolving to kicking him. He tried to block himself from my kicking and punches. he held on to my arms weakly but I wasn't having it. I pushed his hands away roughly before pulling him up my his collar and slamming his head against the floor.

Crunch

Another broken bone.

Finally tired, I kicked him again and ran after the van that was already out of control.

Before my very own eyes, the van rolled off the bridge and fell into the bridge. I gasped in shock as my eyes glistered with tears I heard screams of 

"Jesus" "Chineke" "Aye Mi!" 

Oh lord please don't let them die, I prayed running down. For some reasons, the police car that was chasing us was now no where to found. 

As I got to the were the van was, I realized that it was actually upside down, but what made me sigh in relief was that all the girls were coming out, not one by one. literally running out. 

Some of them carried Yemisi, who was still unconscious while others were rolling on the floor, thanking their God. 

"Thank God sha"

"Abi oo."

"God go punish e nyansh. Na so e come, come dey carry me and my babes as if we be tuber of yam"

"But will she wake up?"

"Na so I dey fear o"

I groaned again walking to Yemisi. Calling her over and over. "Yemisi, please just get up you're scaring me" I sniffed already feeling fresh tears well up in my eyes. The next thing I heard was a cough. I looked down and saw her sitting up

"Ah! She don wake o (she has woken up)"

"Thank God o"

"Where's the police?" Was the first thing she said after looking around

"Ahan! Wetin dey work this one sef? Na so we dey thank God, e come dey form here. Abeg!"

Ehn?

"Uhm..that's enough." I spoke up. "The bus went out of control and we kinda landed in a bush." I explained to her. She sighed massaging her head

"Oh lord.. My head hurts."

"Its okay ehn? You'd get better okay?" I said hugging her. She weakly hugged me back and nodded.

"I think we should try and find our way." I said. We all got up and began to walk. Some of them praying to God.

"Yemisi pray for us" a girl said. she turned to the girl and gave her a menacing glare making her frown. "What? Kilode? Abeg pray jare."

"I don't know how to. God won't even answer me, praying is just a waste of time" She said through gritted teeth.

Okay what now?

"Ah! See me see trouble o! You no wan pray? Ah! Jesu! May God forgive you"

" You're making noise" Yemisi deadpanned, hissing and then walking away. Everyone stopped. 

I swear she's just writing her death sentence. "Guy Yemisi,just pray. Just do like you're talking to someone but you're really talking to God" I pleaded

"We dey make noise? Na so we dey call on God and you say we dey make noise abi? Oya be going" One girl called

"What?" Yemisi asked bemused

"Be. Going"

"Shebi we're making noise."

"You'd find your way out yourself"

"Go na? Why you still dey here?"

"All I know is, you sha need Jesus"

I stood, looking at them in disbelief. Yemisi didn't know anywhere. She couldn't direct someone to save her life

"Guys please. She didn't mean it" I begged but they shook their heads.

Probably irritated, Yemisi stomped her foot angrily and stormed away. The girls hissed and started gossiping among themselves while I went after her to give her an earful. 

Another surprise awaited me, when I saw her unconscious on the floor.

*******

Ya'll Yemisi needs to chill 😤 

And Temi? Any words?? You know what? I'm adding her to the casts. She's just too wonderful to not be there. Go check the casts!!! 😫💖