Part 1

Time never wait for anyone.. True words. After 5 year... Sun rays touched face of Arnav Singh Raizada. one of the prince designer in India. Helping his elder brother Akash Singh Raizada in family business AR Fashion.
"Aru wake up, your bhai is waiting for you" melodious voice touched his ears waking up him from his deep sleep.
"Good morning di, vaise why bhai is waiting for me. Today is saturday,  I have off day, then why" asked confused Arnav rubbing his sleepy eyes.
"Dont say Aru, you forget your bhai's wedding. you  promised to go with him for meeting with wedding planner" Anjali remind him the matter.

"YA, actually I forgot about that... Payal bhabi will kill me, if we are not able to appoint her dream wedding planner" Arnav informed looking at his di.

"Then,  be good boy come down fast, all are waiting for you on breakfast table and one more thing Ma ka ladla is coming from USA" informed Anjali while moving out from his room.

"Where is Aru, Anju?"asked her mom looking at Anjali who took place near her mom.
"He was sleeping, when you step in his room! am I right di" commented Akash.

"Right Aku" replied Anjali.
"He never going to change, first promise and then forget." commented Akash.
"If you are done with your complaints,  then good morning mom, Nani and bhai" said Arnav while sitting near to his bhai.
"Now start your breakfast " order Nani.
"Mom, I dont think so Payal wish will fulfill, Aman tried to get appointment with that wedding planner but not yet get. Now I am cursing, why I let her attend her friend marriage functions.she was memorise with that function." complained Akash.

"why dont you make her understand, if you are not getting that wedding planner" suggested his mom.
"No ma, she agreed for this marriage with this condition. If I am unable book that wedding planner, your bahu will ask me to change our date" replied Akash with dull face.
"you are the one, who fell in love with her... now face it" commented Arnav.

"Dont reply to him Aku, he dont know value of true love" replied Anjali.

"You know that, am I right Anju" commented her mom but her comment touched deep croner of her daughter heart.
Anjali move from there hiding her pain from all.
"Why did you said that beitya. Dont hurt her. our Anju gone through so much. She getting strength and support from her fiction stories which she is writing." Nani supported Anjali replying to her daughter.

"Ma, dont drag our past. It only hurt and Aru lets move" requested Akash moving from dining table followed by Arnav.

"Bhai are you sure, this is a way to wedding planner office, its far away from city. I doubt if anyone wroking here" Arnav commented looking at narrow way towards wedding planner office.

"Aru, this place is half n hour far from city, thats it and the wedding planner is number 1 in India so there are people working." replied Akash looking at his irritated brother.

"Bhai, we are at wrong place. Its look like a flower garden with beautiful mirror house centre of it. Its beautiful bhai" Arnav murmured looking at green view front of his eyes.

"We are at right place, look at the board on left side of gate 'Rays Of Happiness'. Name suit the scenery look at the office.  Its shining with sun rays" commented Akash stoping the car at front of gate.