Part 12

"So Miss Kushi Gupta move on in her life" commented Arnav after coming out from akward situation of high five.
"Excuse me"
"Mr.Siddharth, your new boy friend" cleared Arnav.
"Mr.Raizada I hope you checked that file, may I know which hotel you prefer for your guests"asked Kushi making Arnav confuse with sundden change of topic.

"What the..where that come from kushi" asked confused Arnav.
"Miss Gupta...I prefer Miss Gupta"Kushi declared.
"Oh I forgot only your boy friend have the right to call you by your name" Arnav commented.

"Mr.Raizada is my personal things any way related this wedding planning"asked Kushi.
"No but knowing about wedding planner who is planning my brother wedding is good to know thing" said Arnav in cool way.

"Ya right, Knowing wedding planner is good to know thing, but it not include that person private life, so please stay away from that Mr.Raizada. Sid may be my husband but it none of your business and now please I dont want to discuss anything with you" Kushi said and put her ear phone and enjoyed music to avoid someone shocked look.

"Why her words not affecting my ego, why I am not able to become ASR front of her words, why I want to know everything about her, why this man relationship with Kushi affecting me. I think I should take some sleep" Arnav thought to himself and drawn to short nap.
Time flied along with flight informing them about arrival at Lucknow. Arnav wake from his sleep but felt some heavy on his left shoulder. He looked at his shoulder only to meet with beautiful view.

Kushi resting her head on his sholder while sleeping. Arnav lost in scene only to bring back with announcement regarding arrial at Lucknow airport, which wake up Kushi from her dream sleep. She looked at the brown eyes which is looking at her with some new change in. She move her head from his shoulder.
"I am sorry" Kushi hesitately said.
"Its okay" he said all this made Lavanya angry.
"why I felt so good about I am on his arms, why I am feeling he having some feelings for me, why I am feeling he is changing his atitude towards me, anyways its so late" Kushi thought to herself.
At airport.

"Mr Raizada, I will visit sheeshamahal tomorrow with my team,I hope thats okay with you" asked Kushi.
"Yes Miss Gupta" Arnav replied.

"how crap, I have to face unwanted people whole this function, it would be great if I went for small vacation with my friends" commented Lavanya.
"Its not Lavanya, you are not forced to be attend this functions infact you are the one forced to come along with me today" Replied Arnav making Lavanya shut her mouth.
"So bye Mr.Raizada, I should take my leave" said Kushi.
"Kushi let me drop you" asked Arnav.
"No need" a sudden voice come behind from Kushi and then that person appear front of Arnav.

Love
Nightangle