Part 14

Night turn another beautiful day, but what is stored in it. Lets see.
"Hello, I am Kushi Gupta, Akash Singh Raizada's Wedding planner and she my sister" Kushi introduce herself and her sister to an old lady.
"Ya my grandson informed me about that, I want every thing perfect. And one more thing not a single mistakes from your side, Dont forget you are working for maliks"
"Ji Maharani, jaise app chahe" replied Kiran making Dadi taken back with her reply.
"Dont be over smart girl, I know how to handel girl like you" shouted dadi.
"Hey take a chill pill, I am smart I know that.."
"Kidd stop it...Go and click pictures of every nook and croner of the sheeshamahal.  ma'am single mistake from our side  effect us and our business and Kushi Gupta never compromise on that and one more thing dont rule us how to do our work I think we know what we have to do and how to do, I think I can move and contnue with my inspection"Giving tic for tact Kushi move towards her job leaving angry dadi.
"Miss Gupta," Aman call out.
"Yes Mr.Mathur" replied Kushi.
"please let me know, if you need any help. Actually Arnav asked me to guide you" informed Aman.
"Okay, thank you" said confused Kushi.
"Where is he, I am here from morning and its going to be evening no view of him. oh may be he is out with his gf" Kushi conclude in her mind and continue her work.
After 2 days
Preparation started for welcoming bride side to sheeshamahal. All Raizadas reached Sheeshamahal one day before. Arnav and Kushi hardly meet in this two days.
If sheeshamahal was beautiful with its royal look, now its turn to heaven with dreamland look, where everyone wish to live. The Mahal itself saying that ready to give beautiful real dream to bride and groom.
"Miss Gupta, Payal and family reach any time, is everything ready"asked Akash.
"Yes Mr.Raizada, dont worry. you have to just smile and welcome your future. we ready with background to decorate that moment" replied Kushi.
"I know, we are giving too much pressures and above all bride and groom family staying in one place and you have to handel both side functions. I am sorry for that" Akash explained.
"Raizada, be happy and stay happy and enjoy. dont worry about me, I have my whole team who support me" explained her.
All gathered in entrance to welcome to be bahu of sheeshamal.
"Welcome to Sheeshamal Payal"Said Anjali.
"Bhai dont blush too much welcome your to be wife" teased Niki.
"Dont tease bhai, he already blushing and looking like a tomato and Welcome home Bhabhi" joined Arnav in teaseing game.
"Both of you shut your mouth, dont tease him" order payal.
"Now you both happy, you got order from your bhabhi. Dont forgot she is his lover"Added Anjali.
All started laugh. Environment surrounded with happiness.
"Now dont wast more time, just enter if you all are done with your drama" said Dadi in her rude way.
"Mom, please if you cant say nice to others then please dont open your mouth till my son wedding end and I am conducting this all functions here because it was his dadu's wish. This mahal still make me weak with your and my son sins" Murmured Arthi near her mother in law ears.
"So payal welcome beta..." Nani voice cut of by another melodies voice.

"Today I am looking dream land for you all, but I am want to be heaven for you Payal. I am sheeshamahal. I was the one who witnse Akash childhood and wish to see his childrens playing here and there, Today I am welcoming elder bhahu of Sheeshamahal with love. Says husband home is every girls real home. from today onwards I am your real home Princess Payal. Welcome to your real home" It was voice which reached to every ears through speakers.
New welcoming style took everyone hearts. Payal felt special and she smiled, which reached her hearts. Her new home welcomed her with love its touched her hearts.
Payal put her right foot forward and entre with happy smile and everyone start to clap. All settled in main hall.
"Its just starting of wedding but look like royal marriage happing here today itself, I must this wedding every functions give dreams in every one eyes" commented One of the guest.
"The wedding planner is none other than Rays of Happiness, so we can expect more of her innovative ideas in this wedding" commented other.
"Where is wedding planner, Akash" asked Payal egerly looking here and there.
"I must say payal, your choice is super. Kushi ji made this palace into heaven and the entry of yours with welcoming message something new" commented Anjali.
"Actually she is kind  heart person, if she want, she can order and make to others to do work but without taking one minute break she is helping her employes and decorating this wedding" completed Akash.

Love
Nightangle