Part 51

Its is morning at 7 as the time for marriage ceremony is at 9 am. With cloking ticking guests start to move in to the Sheeshamahal. Sheeshamahal decorates like as itself inviting others to come and look at the memorizing view.

Everyone start move towards the wonderful view inviting them towards it. Which is none other the the wedding place. There is artificial lake and centre of it big louts bud model Mandap decroted to witness the beautiful marriage ceremony of Prince and Princess. The mandap is arranged in such a way that the family member can be stay there. to walk till the Mandap there is way which is created with louts flower and all lake is covered with white and pink louts and which have tinkling lights in it, which giving more beautiful view to see.
All guests looked at the view with wonder in their eyes.
Time turn for the main event. All family members start to gether at Place.
Pandit start to chats mantras for marriage which Created blissful surrounding.
"Arthi, where is your children. I can't see anyone of them" asked Subhtra(Dadi).
"Don't worry Maa, they are on the way. Look there" Arthi replied while showing her Four kids among one is ready to tie the knot with his love of life. Four of them looking Prince and Princess of Sheeshamahal, and they are.

Akash in Dark purple shade sherwani looking like super cool groom and accompanying him Nikhil also took traditional look in sherwani in white with pink designed on it other side Anjali took traditional look in peach and purple combination beautiful saree. N our hero none other Arnav Singh Raizada adopt morden look with traditional touch in tuxedo in black outer and purple inner shirt look like a prince charming.
Pandit asked the groom to sit for the pooja to start prior to start marriage ritual start.
Once pooja done pandit asked to call bride.
"Let me call her" saying Payal's mom start move, only to stop by Nikhil's words making others look at him.
"Why all are looking at me, I said "I informed Kiran to bring bhabhi on Mandap" thats it, O kya hai na, I love to help others" Nikhil give his explanations and took deep breath.
"are you sure that, you love to help, not that you are missing your gf???" Arnav murmured near his ears.
"What????" He shouted making other look at him for his weird behaviour.
"sorry, I was in day dream, Sorry" Nikhil apologies for his behaviour and looked at His elder brother who is smirking at him.
"What you thought no one know about this" asked Arnav.
"Nannav, I meant Bhai, please for some time keep your mouth shut. I am ready to disclose our relationship front of our family but Kiran need time, She want her Di to settle down first. And I praying to god send someone in her di's life" Nikhil complete his words and looked at his brother who is lost in something which made Nikhil to look at the direction only to get lost in the flow.

People start to look at the direction one by one to get view of beautiful bride in Dark Purple lehnga accompany with golden choli and light purple with golden work dupatta looking royal bride in Every way. The bride is company with her cousins and her dear sisters Kiran who took Pink lehnga with white choli with attached dupatta on choli Looking Cute And Lovely. on the right side Khushi who is totally busy on her head set instructing the arrangements but unknown to her, She took someone breath out. Her black baribe type lehnga accompany with shoulderless dark purple choli and black and goldern cover dupatta which pinned on one shoulder and ccovering her left side of the upper body and other side of duppta holded on her right hand completing the look she took golden wiest chain and golden earring and put her long hair on left side. Her look is hot and breath taking on. she took same dress code like Arnav modern with traditional look perfectly matching Arnav's dress.

Slowly they move towards the mandap and Payal's dad made her sit beside Akash and pandit start mandras for happy married life.

Kiran stand beside Nikhil other side Khushi looked at Arnav and try to move away from him but Unfortunately she bumbed on Anjali in hurry. Taking the opportunity Anjali made Khushi stand beside Arnav making him happy. Other side Shyam and Krrish took seat along with other guests outside of the pound in simple purple kurta and blue jeans looking simple and hot and accompany with Yash And Aadrash both in traditional look.

"Today, time also in my side. so don't waste your time and confess your love Khushi" Arnav murmured.
"May be, but I am not in your side" replied Khushi.
"Let see the game baby, today will be special day Sweetheart"
But there conversation broker when pandit asked bride and groom to stand for varmala. When Akash and Payal stand for varmala the mandap start move little up and the lotus bud transform into beautiful louts and whole family standing centre of the louts which is beautiful view for every eyes.
Pandit asked to put Varmala on the same time the louts start to rotate in slow motion and from the other small louts with light start to blow water and in little time beautiful water and light work in pound entertain the guests.
Once done with Varmala bride and groom sit to complete other rituals.
Pandit asked to put mangalsutra, while putting mangalsutr they witnse another surprise that is rain of red and white rose flower patels from the sky. Which made all eyes over sky only to see two choppers moving round and round over area and throwing flower patels. Every function was capturing in video and photo from different part of area without missing its beauty. After all, the wedding is planned by the famous Rays of Happiness.
With this pandit announced the bride and groom now become husband and wife for 7 lifes.
The new couples took the blessing from the elder and younger congratulated them.
After done with the meal and all, the function come is bidaai. With lots of emotional drama the function done from the mandap, the next function was grahpravesh, Her saasurlal is Sheeshamahal so that function also held after bidaai in few hours difference.

Thanks all the reader of my story...Happiness unlimited as Heart Beats in first position in #ipkknd....Thank you all for making it...love u all

Love you
Nightangle