Part 39

"I was from same college Where you and Khushi studied but I entered when you all existed that college. How I know you, Is the question revolving in your mind, right?? that is because  You left college but your charm remain almost 2 to 3 years in our college because of seniors. You were popular you know. Knowing Khushi is something surprising, hai na!! the silent and not so popular studious bookworm."  Saying that Jia looked at confused Arnav but continue with her words.
"I agree to this choreographing contract because I wanted to meet the Great Arnav Singh Raizada who hurt a pure soul without any mercey. You stabbed a beautiful heart with your sharp words, which had an unconditional love without any expectation from you."

"How you know so much about her love for me, I dont think so anyone from college can give you this much information. No one was her friends there to knew about her love for me. Who you are and why I am seeing hate for me in your eyes" Asked Arnav to know about this unknown girl who know Khushi's loves.

"Yes Raizada,  The college where we studied had the crowd of rich spoil brats among them few people are from middle class who entred through scholarship and they were forced to follow rich brats order. But Khushi never followed it and she always prefered her own world that was the reason she didnt had any friends there. That was the reason no body knew her feelings for you. That was the reason no body support her when you brutally insult her front of whole college. No one was there to wipe of her tears. You just walk of along with your friends after insulting her love."

"Enough... Please stop." Arnav shouted unable to bear the pain of his Khushi which she gone through  her life because him.
"You can't bear hearing your sin but she bear those sins Raizada"
"How you know all this. Tell me fast dammit. Why you are supporting  Khushi not even knowing her"
"Because her life became inspiration for me.  Because her fight againt life motivated me to reach where I am standing now.I am One of the India's top Choreographer because of her"
"The partiality always revolve around everywhere in our college. That happened to got me into same room which was used by Khushi. The room which old and not in good conditions. Because we were not rich to pay much fee amount with our scholarship fee. "

"  First day of college hurt me alot. First ragging by seniors and then by my own classmates who were from rich family. I may be from middle-class family but my mom dad pampered me in their limit. All that hurt me alot and decided to move back to my home. only one thought was in my mind that is May be I wont get chance to complete my degree from top college but I was sure I dont have to go through this kind of treat in any other college. On the same night I packed my bag and filled application for ending my sudies in that college. Everything was ready but I got something from that room which changed my decision."

"A simply beautiful scrab book, "My Life" written on top of the cover and middle of it Name "Khushi. I got that book from the old self which was not even in the condition to use but she used that also without any complaints and always scored top in every exam..

"With curiosity I opened the pages of that book. Where I came to know a girl who lost everything with two bullet at her parents. Where she become orphan because her relative not wanted to take burden on their shoulder. Her anger towards her best friend devi mayya.  where I saw girl who fight to live every day. She got shelter in orphange but healthy food and proper dress was far away from her reach because that orphange depend on some good people mercy and their donation. She fight against everything,  she used to distribute news paper at morning and then attending her municipality school and then helping in taking care of orphange in work. She studied hard and achieved scholarship and took admission in our college. She always have dream to give her sister happy life and supporting her brother and small home where she want to live with Her brother and sister."

"She step into college but first day got stuck with your friends.  She never wanted to fight with anyone but Your so called friends started to ragg but she overcome with her smartness."
"That when you entered the college. Your chocolate eyes got attention of her. I dont know how she stated in her book that she saw pain in your eyes"
The information shocked Arnav like hell, Yes she was right. I was in pain because of something happened in that time but not even any friends aware about it  then how she came to know. Arnav come out from his lost land with Jia's voice.
" When she came to know you belongs to rich family and friend of those classmates who dont even like her.  She started to ignore the first attraction towards you. She named her butterflies in stomach as gas trouble. She was so confused about her feelings. She always aware about her status so she always stay away from you all. She never followed you like other girls. She never made any reason to come front of you. If she wanted she can come up with so many reason to come front of you as you were head boy. Your so called gf trouble her alot and took the post of head girl which was originally belongs to Khushi then also she saved her. She tried to avoid her growing feelings but she failed there, Her heart never give into it. She never wanted to confess her feelings for you because She know that she is not your type. She only had unconditional love for you with out expecting any kind of affection from unlike other.

"But everything failed when Lavanya used you for her revange against Khushi.  If she wanted then she can simply deny that letter was not written by her and Can easily  made Lavanya culprit of the same. Because Lavnya anger towards Khushi was well aware about in the college. But she choose the option to mute herself.
She beared your insults, She beard the pain, you  know why???.  Wrong Question, right. Let me tell you. She wanted you to hurt her heart so that she can forgot you and move on in her life. She just mute herself to make heart aware that the love growing inside her heart is not her. And your insult helped her but She lost something in between. The last page of scarb incompletely end saying "Today I lost something precious along with my love and which never gonna get back".............
I hope you all like this part...

Love you
Nightangle