Part 47

Khushi, within 2 days every functions will end. I know you love me but something stopping you from confessing that, leave all that. If you are confessing before the reception function start, you will confess your feelings to your Arnav.
After that you only meet the ASR in me. The arrogant and rude ASR. who only know to win every deal and This deal so much important for me. This deal means my life and I promise you I will win it"
"There is no chance of that deal being complete as that deal already move on from your hand and the proving symbol of that is Krrish, my son"
"Krrish is symbol of your love for me, am I right Miss Khushi Gupta"
"What you mean???"
"What I meant, you will get to know, if you not confess your feelings before the reception party start. Time is running Khushi and I already done with my move and here after every second is important for you. Think 1000 times before you taking any move but the queen will be mine at the end because My target is queen of my heart" saying that Arnav move out smirking at Khushi leaving confused and nervous Khushi behind.
Khushi move back to bride but her mind was stuck with hidden meaning Arnav's Words. She did not realize that her sweet little sister is waving hand front of her eyes since few minutes.
"DI"
"Why are shouting Kid???" asked Khushi coming out from her lost land.
"Because My di is not responding to me, from when all are waiting for the haldi thats why I come here to look what making you to late, but here I meet with My Di who is day dreaming"

"I am not dreaming, lets go now"
"Wait Di, haldi on your cheeks, how???"
"Ooo..act...actually....oooo"
"Ohhhh Anjali ji ne kiya hoga right, Niki called me, saying that Di is putting haldi on every one."
"Yaaa.. kid take this haldi. I am coming in 2 minutes" saying that Khushi move to wipe of the haldi.
"All the family members including Khushi and Kiran put haldi on payal, completing the haldi ritual"
In between Kiran whisper something to family member of bride and Nikhil done the same thing with groom side.
With in another second count down start in audio player in full volume and family members move back from bride and groom side as informed by Kiran and Nikhil, Leaving confused Akash and Payal behind.

The count down end with big blast of balloons in both side and balloons contained rose petals filled water spread wetting groom and bride. Before rose petals settle down the fountain water appeared from different part of garden and artifical rain poured from the sky and all that danced with music on the way giving blastful surprise to groom and bride including family members.

The youngster start to dance in music rain and senior people cheer them. The haldi on bride and groom wipe away with water. Every one enjoyed with the wonderful arrangement excluding some people.
After the end of haldi function, family member gathered in hall.
"What type of haldi is that. First only I told you all, your so called wedding planner don't know our rituals" Dadi put of her words.
"What you find wrong in it Dadi" asked confused Akash.
"Yes Dadi, who ever attended it, was happy with the function, thats is important" Arnav support his bhai.
"Look at today's generation, enjoying matter at all. Every ritual have it own meaning. You people dont even know today's haldi ritual was incomplete"
"What you mean Dadi??" asked Payal.
"You are going to become part of this family not yet so be on limit. Don't dare to speak in between. You are the one who selected that wedding planner " Shouted Dadi.
"Dadi don't raise your voice at Payal" Akash shouted.
"Akash, first thing you are raising your voice at your dadi" Adrash entred in between making others angry.
"Mr. Adrash, this is family matter better you stay away" Akash tried his level best to control his anger towards Adrash.
" Don't forget he is like my grandson" Dadi replied with same anger.
"You dont have to mention that Dadi, we know that, you consider him over your real grandchildren, we know that, don't need to open that topic. It will end up creating big scene here. You were saying Mehndi ritual is incomplete.?? what is not done in it" Arnav shouted at his Dadi.
"Haldi ritual complete with Bride and Groom wipe off their haldi with pure gangajal. But today you all made fun that ritual like that" Dadi explained in anger.
"Yes beta, your Dadi is right this time" Aarthi supported her mother in law. The realization made Payal unhappy and tears in her eyes.
"I am sorry for coming between the family matter" A voice made all the family member turn towards the voice which is none other than Khush's.
From comments I came to know, story dealing with many confusion as well as suspense... The confusion and suspense clear with coming parts.

Love you
Nightangle.