Part 13

A beautiful women, along with five year old little girl
"Hello ASR, I am preeto and she is Princess my daughter, I am Kushi's friend. Oh you are looking so handsome in real then those page 3 photos. And she is your GF, what is her name. I forgot.  Anyways can I take a picture with you." Preeto said in one breath.
"One more antique stuck in our way" murmured Lavanya which was audible for each one which hurt Preeto and Kushi.
"Lavanya, is she talking to you or stoping you from move further. No right, then why the hell you have to open your mouth. Miss Gupta was right, dont put your nose where you no need" Arnav ordered.
"Hey Miss, I must say you have good choice but ASR you dont have that." Said Princess making other in confuse.
"Why little girl" asked Curious Aman.
"Because her choice is ASR and ASR choice is this...what is that name in hindi. ya I got it chudal." said Princess making Lavanya Red with anger.
"So what you think, who should be my choice" Arnav asked while going on his knee which surprised Kushi.
"Your choices should be like my dad choice, he chosen my mom" Completed Princess.
"ohh my bad luck" Arnav said while making puppy face.
"Hey dont worry, My mom stand on second position" said Princess.
" May I know, who is in first position" asked Arnav.
" Happiness" said Princess shocking every one.
"Princess, someone is there, he is waiting for you" Said Kushi showing direction behind Arnav to change the topic.
"Dadddy" which made all to turn and look at the person. Four pair of eyes looked at that person with shock.
"Hey Princess, How are you my baby " asked that person while taking his daughter on his arms.
"Fine daddy, how are you"
"dad and daughter forgot me" complained preeto.
"How can we forgot our home minister" said that person while side hugging his wife.
"I missed you" said Preeto.
"I too missed my family" said that while placing kiss on her forhead then he looked at Kushi side but only meet with four pair of confused souls.
"Hey you are Mr.ASR, am I right, if I am not wrong you were in this flight" asked that person.
"Yes, I am" replied Arnav.
"I hope my wife doesn't distrub you, actually she is big fan of your designings and she have collection of you designed modern and traditional attires" explained sid.
"Actually your wife already caused that sid and your daughter irritated his gf" informed Kushi.
"I am really sorry for that Mr.Raizada behalf of my wife and daughter"
"No need of that, actually I glad to meet this little princess, anyways I have to leave now" saying that Arnav looked at Kushi.
"Pleasure to meet you and one more  thing I never meant hurt your gf, Raizada, it was that I was supporting my friend" replied siddharth while hand shaking with Arnav
"No need of that, it was her mistake so its fine" saying that Arnav turn to move forwards but before that he gave small smirk to Kushi.
"We should move now, and Kushi you are staying with us for tonight." order Preeto.
"Yes preeto, how can I disobey you, my childhood friend" replied Kushi.
At Night.
Sheeshamahal.
"Why I felt so good to know that siddharth sharing only friendship with Kushi. I think I have to stay away from her. I cant fall in true love. I dont want to become victim of love like my di, I will never allow anyone to come close to my heart" Arnav made decision in his mind.

Love
Nightangle