RUBIN.

hi ! welcome to one of the first ever 1team imagine book. starting off the book with the leader, ( my bias ! ) rubin.

rubin ー (frappuccino)

you continued to wipe down the tables, as your fingers started to become sore. you've been working in the café downtown to get money for your school funds. you left H/T to go to korea so you could go schooling there, and learn more about the different culture. you had absolutely no family, and only depended on your cousin, kim seungmin to support you.

you felt bad that he had to help pay for your necessities, since he was only a new high school graduate. he was an idol too, but you felt wrong to take the money he rightfully earned and deserved. so, here you were working so you could at least help seungmin out.

"hey, y/n you're shift ends in 1 hour!" your boss called. you sighed. your hands were cramping, and your feet ached. you just wished you were at home, studying for your exams,but you needed the money. the café was fairly empty, as only a boy and girl were inside. in the background, was soothing piano music. it was quite calming, but your mind was still racing.

the relaxing silence was disrupted when the door chimed and loud chatter was heard. "hyung stop babying me," someone whined. the latter chuckled. you speed walked to the cashier desk, smoothening your uniform, waiting for the group of males to order.

they walked up to the counter, looking at the menu above your head. during that time, you took the opportunity to study their appearances. there were 5 males. a boy with bright orange hair, another with sandy messy blonde hair, one who wore cute circle glasses, one with thick eyebrows, and lastly one who has hazel coloured hair.

"ah, welcome to the café!" you chirped happily. well, attempted to. the right side of your back began to sting from your weak posture. "hello," the boys said in unison. "uh, i'd like to have your special soda float."

"me too!"
"oh, i want that too."
"get that for me as well,"

you pressed on the touch-screen computer their orders. "what about you sir? what do you want to order?" you questioned. he tilted his head and tapped on his chin.

"i don't drink soda, so i'll have the.. strawberry frappuccino?" he answered. you let out a hm and smiled cheerily. "what's your name?" you said.
"oh, rubin." he replied.
you thanked him, writing his name on the side of the clear cup. the male payed, and left for a table.

you closed the cash register, your fingers started to sore more. you could've sworn your fingers were beginning to swell. you've been working on the café since 10am, now it was night, so it was understandable why you're fingers were cramping.

you then began to make the orders.

rubin POV

"hyung, why do you get your name on the cup and not us?" jinwoo pouted. "stop whining." BC said poking jinwoo's cheek. the four men started talking about their upcoming live for their debut. rubin was the most worried, but somehow found comfort in the female café worker. he noticed how swiftly she made those orders, as if she made them a million times before, which she probably did.

he did notice you crack your knuckles, and rub your palms and fingers a few times though. he wondered how long you've been working. he could tell you were sore, and tired. but nonetheless, you looked quite beautiful to him. he admired your E/C eyes. that's what caught his attention the most. although they seemed tired and droopy, they were still glowing brightly to him.