JEHYUN.

jehyun ー (one sided love)

hi ! exams have officially started for me, so i decided to update >:)

note, why don't you follow my rubin account ? @/lovesrubin >__<

---

the way you giggled sent butterflies to jehyun's stomach. whenever you smiled, your eyes turned into half-moon crescents. when you spoke, it was like an angel was speaking to him.

it was safe to say jehyun was completely in love.

it was a late friday night. probably almost midnight. jehyun was ecstatic to get a phone call from you saying you wanted to hang out. he would rather stay at home with you, and watch movies then hang out with his members any day.

you were dressed in comfortable clothes. an oversized tee, and baggy shorts that reached just above the knee. and the best of all, you had no makeup on. he loved it when you were barefaced, because you truly had memorizing natural-beauty.

you sat on jehyun's lap, his arms wrapped your waist perfectly, as if you were almost moulded for him. your back was placed against his chest, as you intensely watched the television screen.

he found the way you reacted to particular scenes to be quite cute.

sometimes, when he'd get bored of the movie, he would rest his head on the top of yours. you would take his hands, and tangle them with yours.

he was sure his face was flushed with red hue's. the way your soft slender hands fit so well with his, made him believe the two of you were truly meant to be.

comfortable silence grew over the two of you as you both watched the movie. jehyun was completely stunned at how he was able to meet someone so perfect like you.

if he could, he would stop time. stay in this moment forever. you happily in his arms, the two of you being happy together..

but, you weren't his.

and he wasn't yours.

as much as jehyun wanted to claim you as his, you belonged to another. someone better then him had gotten the chance to profess their love towards you before he did. he hated it.

he despised how happy you were with your new lover. he grew annoyed at how he had to pretend to be happy for you, or pretend to be excited whenever you would talk about your lover.

jehyun couldn't help but feel jealous. he believed that he was suppose to be the one you called "baby" or be the one you'd kiss. but he wasn't,

and he hated it.

"hey." jehyun said suddenly. he felt you flinch a bit. but you still continued to play with his hands. you let out a cute hm? he felt his ears redden. he took a sharp breath, biting his lip nervously.

"i love you." he said loud and clear. he felt you stop fumbling with his hands, as your small frame stood still as a statue.

"i-" before you could start, jehyun cut you off. "i don't need an answer. i just wanted to let you know. let's continue watching the movie, hm?" he said with his signature dimpled smile.

he couldn't see your face, and he was glad. he couldn't bear to see the expression your face was holding at this moment.

his eyes settled on the tv screen, not minding the slightly awkward tension between the two genders.

little did he know, you let out a small smile, mouthing to yourself an,

' i love you too.'

---

scREECH. iM not ready for this summer comeback. i sWEAR it's going to kill me :c im ready for some teasers !! and when they will drop the album cause i wanna pre-order it >:)

honestly i'm kinda broKE rn bcz of skz so i don't know if i can get the album- LMAO.

-starryjeongins