JINWOO.

in which jinwoo always sees a girl by the cherry blossom trees.

jinwoo ー (cherry blossoms)

jinwoo was quite a popular student at his high school. of course he didn't have many fan girls after him like his other classmates, but he was quite popular.

he felt bad for his friend, mark lee. who was very popular, and had fangirls and boys chase him during free period.

he was known to be one of the sweetest, and good-looking boys of the school. in fact, he ranked in the top 5 in good looks! so he was quite known.

he spent his after school times, not studying like other students, or going out to karaoke rooms. he rather would spend his time in the music room, practicing his vocals, or writing a song with his upperclassmen rubin.

he aspired to be an actor, but once he realized he was bad at it, he decided to sing. rubin always told him he was a gifted and singer, and should pursue in a music career. but, jinwoo knew his parents would never let him be something silly as a "singer."

it was around seven when he left his school. he flung his backpack around his left shoulder cooly, and continued to walk down the path of blooming pastel pink cherry blossoms.

some were still small buds, others were beautifully bloomed blossoms. nonetheless, they were beautiful.

jinwoo was nearing the end of the cherry blossom path, when his eyes layed upon a girl. the girl had earbuds in, her music blasting. he could hear her music from here. "[insert jinwoo's favourite song].." he mumbled. [jinwoo favourite song] was jinwoo's all time favourite song. it always calmed him down when he was nervous. he listened to it all the time.

jinwoo hadn't noticed that he was staring at this girl for a while. he was captivated by her choice of music, and by her looks. she was a short/tall female, with beautiful h/c hair, and e/c eyes. he swore he could get lost in those eyes.

he continued walking, spearing one more glance at the girl underneath the cherry blossoms.

︶︶︶ ‧₊˚

the next day, jinwoo had a stressful day. he was sure he flunked his college entrance exam, and his parents scolded up for it. he was walking back from the music room, his eyebrows knitted together, and his eyes shone a cold glare.

when he passed the cherry blossoms, he saw the same girl, standing there. still with her headphones, she was listening to music. but, this time, she was petting something. jinwoo squinted his eyes, and saw a cat.

he had to admit. the female looked quite adorable whilst petting the furry-being. the way she smiled softly at the cat, calmed jinwoo down a little.

he walked passed the girl once again with a subtle smile.

ever since then, the orange haired male had always walked out of the music room at the same time everyday. just so he could see the cherry blossom girl.

he never saw her inside school. he was sure she was enrolled there though, because the uniform was the same.

he also never had the courage to greet her. she seemed like an approachable person. yet, he couldn't bring himself to do something as simple as saying "hello." he felt if he did try to spark a conversation with her, that he'd stumble his words. he definitely didn't want to seem like an idiot infront of the girl, so he kept his distance.

it was a friday afternoon. the sun beamed in the small fairly-empty music room. jinwoo was suppose to be practicing his high notes, but he was too focused on his thoughts.

"hey, pig." rubin said jokingly. jinwoo pouted playfully. "what is it?"

"why the long face? you're usually pretty enthusiastic about singing. you seem pretty out of it now. is it a girl?" rubin said leaning infront of the younger. "yeah it is.. rubin, she's so astounding! but, ive never spoken to her.."

"well, what're you waiting for? go talk to her when you see her! before it's too late. you don't want to do anything you regret, right?" jinwoo nodded at the oldest words.

after the whole singing-session, jinwoo fumbled with his backpack straps. he finally was gonna talk to this mysterious cherry blossom girl.

when he ran to the cherry blossom trees, he noticed the girl wasn't there. he puffed his cheeks out in annoyance, and looked around for her. but she was no where to be found.

"where is she..?" he said in a low whisper.

"oh! hey jinwoo!" someone called. he turned his head around hoping it to be the girl, but instead saw his classmate, jehyun. "oh hey, jehyun.." he said a bit disappointingly. "did you hear?"

the orange haired male rose a brow.

"hear what..?"

"that y/n l/n past away!? she was a student at our school, from what i heard- she killed herself. man, i feel really bad about it.. i wish i could've stopped her before she decided to throw her life away." he said sadly. jinwoo's heart sank.

"cherry blossom girl..?" he mumbled. "what did you say?" jehyun asked. "ah- what did y/n look like?"

"from what students say, she had e/c eyes, h/c hair, and s/t skin. why?"

jinwoo's eyes widened at his description.

"sparkling beautiful e/c eyes, soft cloud-like h/c hair, the most angelic smile-" he said, then it hit him.

y/n l/n was his cherry blossom girl.

'go talk to her before it's too late! you don't want to do anything you regret,right?' rubin's words forever haunted jinwoo's mind.

if jinwoo was a bit more courageous, could he have stopped her from killing herself?

a/n :: hi ! this was a small drabble (: i got inspiration to write this after re-watching a short film ! <3

WORD COUNT: 1004 WORDS

to understand the plot more better:

jinwoo falls in love with a girl he saw under the cherry blossom trees. he was too scared to speak to her though.

but what he didn't know,, was that the reader was planning to kill herself. so, on the day jinwoo was planning to talk to her, she was already gone.

(:

suicide is quite a serious topic !! we all get sad sometimes, we all feel depressed, and lonely. we're human, it's impossible to not feel these things sometimes ! but we're never alone. i'm always here for anyone who wants to talk about something that's on their mind, or if they just need someone to listen to their problems (: <3