BC.

bc ー (potential)

note, i'll be using bc's real name 'sungho' from now on.
---

you were at home, peacefully lying down on your couch. you were scrolling on your phone, looking at your instagram feed when the sound of the door clicking distracted you.

sungho came walking in the house with an awfully bitter expression. his shoulders were slumped, and his eyes were glazed. "welcome...back," you said hesitantly. the older male didn't even bother to take a single glance at you.

he threw his keys on the table, and stormed upstairs to his studio. you were startled by the loud noise from the keys being thrown.

you bickered with yourself if you should go upstairs to sungho, or stay downstairs and wait for him to calm down.

you took a deep breath, chewing the inside of your cheek lightly, as you walked upstairs.

you were infront of sungho's studio when you heard loud music blaring. you figured he was trying to work on a new song, you weren't entirely sure. you knocked lightly, no answer.

you knocked again, a bit more louder this time. you were sure he could hear your knocks, though you were positive he was ignoring you. you slowly open the door to reveal him with his head lowered, as he held onto his hair stressfully. "s-sungho..?" you stuttered.

he took a quick look at you, turning off his music. his gaze piercing you. "what do you need?" he asked, more harsher then he intended. "o-oh, you just seemed a bit-"

he cut you off with a tongue click. "leave me be." he said sternly. you were taken aback by his tone or voice. "no! somethings wrong.. and i wanna help!" you said your voice trembling.

sungho cracked a small bitter smirk. he scoffed. "you wanna know what's wrong?" he asked with a hint of irritation in his voice. "yes!" you replied shouting slightly.

"i'm DONE. i'm tired of constantly not being ENOUGH. i'm NEVER enough. i hate having my somewhat friends BRAG that they've debuted, and i HAVENT because I AM USELESS. i've tried IN2IT, ive tried boys24, i've tried mixnine. but i'm always NEVER ENOUGH for them. i'm TIRED of being on the sidelines. i'm tired of this STUPID dream of debuting." he said his voice cracking. tears started to brim the males eyes, as his vision became blurry.

his expression was mean, and angry. veins popped at the side of his neck, his ears becoming a light cherry colour. "I HATE THAT IM NOT ENOUGH." he yelled at you. he slid down on the wall, his tears finall falling out of his dark chocolate eyes. "i.. i want to be e-enough.." his voice trembled. he hid his crying face in his hands.

"y/n, i want to make my parents p-proud, i.. i wanna make myself proud. but i'm just some useless idiot who can't even debut after going on so many shows.." he said his words muffled by his hands.

you stared in sympathy at the older male. you bit your lip. he looked so vulnerable, and weak. it was something you've never imagined you'd see. sungho was always a strong person when it came to handling emotions. he rarely had moments where he would break down.

but, nonetheless, you were glad he was able to finally let his emotions out. you kneeled beside him, pulling him into a comforting embrace. he rested his head on the crook of your neck, his hitched breath tickling you. you caressed his hair gently, as a sign of comfort.

his tears stained your hoodie, but you didn't mind. since it was his hoodie anyways.

once he was done with crying, you broke the hug to look him in the eyes. his chocolate eyes were swollen, and his cheeks had red hues on them. "you look like a baby.." you mumbled cupping his face. he let out a light chuckle.

"it's hard.. right? but, look at you now.. all those survival shows had moulded you into this strong hardworking soon-to-be idol. you can get through this sungho.. just keep going. you can endure it, i believe in you." you said staring at those beautiful eyes of his. although his face seemed neutral, his eyes held so many emotions.

anger, regret, disappointment, but most importantly, fear. "but i've been trying y/n, and it never seems to be enough." he said, his voice turning hoarse from his yelling and tears. "try harder.. sungho, you're have so much potential.. just keep pushing. when the world tells you that you're not enough, show them that you are. you can do it, endure the pain, i promise your hard work won't end in vain. fighting~" you said doing a small fist-bump to the air.

his straight face cracked a small smile. "fighting." he said earning a peck on the forehead from his lover.

---

"come on san! you're such a slow poke!" you whines tugging your best friend's arm. "okay, okay. you're too excited!" he playfully poked her side.

the two got inside a big auditorium. the lights were dim, and music started playing. "woah- the stage is huge!" san exclaimed. you slapped his mouth lightly, giving him the signal to shut up.

"just one! hello, we are 1team!" a choir of voices said. your eyes immediately turned to your boyfriend. when the fans cheered, the smile he held on his face was just so.. real.

his wide eyes sparkled, and he smiled proudly from ear to ear. you felt yourself unknowingly smile at how happy he looked to be on stage with his members. san took notice of this. he gave your head a small pat, and gave your hand a friendly hold. he could tell that you could be on the brink of tears anytime soon. you couldn't help it though, since you were so proud of him.

"whatsup it's your boy, bc." he said with a 'cool' piece-sign. when the fans screamed at his introduction, you felt extremely happy.

it was near the end of the concert, when the boys were talking about how thankful they were to finally be able to debut. when it came to sungho's turn, his eyes scanned the crowd looking for you. when he did lay his eyes on you, his face turned to a soft smile.

"ah, it's been a long way to the road of debuting. there was many, many times where i've felt like giving up, but.. someone special to me- who holds a special place in my heart- told me to keep striving, to keep pushing, and that i had potential. and thanks to that special someone, my members, and our coaches, we were able to debut. thank you for not giving up on me." he said staring right at you, flashing his effortless smile.

your heart clenched at his words. you smiled back to him mouthing an, i love you. as he smiled and mouthed back,

i love you too.

a/n : heyo ! sorry for not updating for a while ! but we got 2k :D thanks all 1team fans for liking my imagines :c

june is THE month for 1team. we're finally going to get a fandom name, AND a summer comeback. have you guys filled in the form on what you want 1teams fandom name to be called? it's on their twitter and instagram bio's !! go fill the form !!

also- happy late birthday to babie junghoonie ! i had an imagine planned but i disliked it so i didn't continue it ): anyways you're finally a proper adult ! i hope u had a great birthday junghoon ! <3