JEHYUN.

a shorter imagine for a change !

jehyun ー (moving on)

you scrolled down your phone, looking at old conversations between you and jehyun.

what happened to you two? the two of you were like two pea's in a pod. the ideal couple, close best friends, a promising pair. but, i guess the perfect relationship doesn't exist.

you remembered how happy you were. how happy both of you were. where did all that happiness go?

reading your old messages between you and jehyun made you realize how much your relationship changed since he became an idol. his long fast replies, became slow and half-hearted. only replying with one word, or simply leaving you on seen.

you began to notice how the two of you grew so distant.

you would be lying if you said you didn't miss him.

you'd be lying if you said you moved on.

you missed him a lot, but from the looks of it, he didn't miss you back.

every night you'd be lying on your bed, thinking why he decided to leave you. why he decided to leave all the memories, and promises behind.

you felt a tear slide down your right cheek, you swiped it away chuckling to yourself lowly. "i hope you're happy moon jehyun." you whispered with a bitter smile.

you closed your eyes, thinking about ways to move on from jehyun and then drifting to sleep shortly after.

︶︶︶︶︶︶

jehyun was quite a happy person. he had such a bright- fresh personality. he was always smiling.

but, off camera?

he was a mess. he was always sulking. he made a big mistake, but never realized it till later on. when it was too late.

he knew him being an idol would've costed yours and his relationship to change. but he took the risk.

no, he didn't regret becoming an idol, but he did regret loosing you.

other then his parents, you were his biggest supporter. always cheering him on with sweet messages, or even pushing him to be his very best. he never realized he took all those things for granted till they were gone.

he regretted letting you go. he cried quite hard that night. he was sure you did too.

he missed you. missed your touch, your scent, your voice, your presence, simply everything about you. his members try to cheer him up, but to no avail.

he was too heartbroken.

"i miss you l/n y/n.." he said before drifting into a deep slumber.

a/n: so, this was just simply a small (bad) drabble ! i was listening to you were beautiful by DAY6 [ stan day6 !! my bias is wonpil uwu who's yours? if u don't stan,, then sTAN ! >:( ] and got a spark of motivation to write something short and quick.

do you guys prefer the short imagines? or do you like the long ones that have like more then 1.4k words?
i do prefer writing longer imagines, but sometimes i want to short quick-ending imagines like this one !!

just an imagine that doesn't have much of a story plot, and detail. yknow? but please do tell me which ones you prefer ! it would be greatly appreciated <3